Videos About How Game Used Cards Are Made........

Does anybody know any videos on the net that show how a game used card is made? I've always wondered how everything was pieced together

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    No idea but I remember seeing a piece it may of been on ESPN how basically game used is pretty much misleading. They had players running around catching a pass and so on and they take the jersey or whatever the product was off.

I think something like that would be cool to see, and on ur point cmc like a few maurice clarett cards in my head right away I thought that right away, did he even play in any pre season games, then I read the back and said like was from a photo shoot or sometin.

Quote Originally Posted by theucanes
    I think something like that would be cool to see, and on ur point cmc like a few maurice clarett cards in my head right away I thought that right away, did he even play in any pre season games, then I read the back and said like was from a photo shoot or sometin.
    You have exceptions obviously rookies are kinda hard to believe they are legit especially if the product is out before they actually play a game. I'm not saying they are all fake but for the most part I really doubt game used actually means game used. I'm sure you have a good amount that are legit though as much as they are not.

I think i seen a special on espn about the "Game used" cards. I guess a player putting on a jersey and holding a bal constitues game used.

andrew

yea if they player wears in they will put it in and usually it says event worn, usually done for rookies.

there is a difference between Game Used and Event Worn. Pretty much self explanatory.

yea, but on the ESPN thing they just were in a romm putting on jerseys or what-not. and they say game used.

andrew

I have some that are GU but from college games. Maybe that is where the MC jersey came from

Most gu cards will say on the back that the jersey, bat, ball, etc was used in an OFFICIAL mlb/nhl/nfl/nba game.