Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

EDITED POST: Found out what I needed to know on the website.

You did find it?? I have been looking on the Tristar site for pricing and still nothing. Tristar frustrates me to no end as they get later and later every year w/ their pricing/scheduling, etc. Thankfully I live close enough to not need to plan too far in advance but I'd like to know how much the autos are so I can plan accordingly. Let me know where you found the info b/c I still don't see it on their site. Thanks!

Nevermind I see it is updated. I was apparently looking at an old page that has now been refreshed. If anyone is having the same problem try reloading and then there will be a tab that says Autograph Ticket/Schedule.
    Last edited by jjj5278; 05-25-2013 at 02:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya, took a minute for me to find what I needed.

Spaced it though but just bought my autograph ticket for Chipper Jones, can't wait to meet him and get this sick 8x10 I found on Ebay autographed.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nevermind I see it is updated. I was apparently looking at an old page that has now been refreshed. If anyone is having the same problem try reloading and then there will be a tab that says Autograph Ticket/Schedule.

Bigred666 do you have a scan of the item your planning on getting signed!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its nothing big however I just seen it and thought this is the coolest 8x10 I've seen. Probably because he's wearing some sweet looking shades:

Last edited by BIGRED666; 05-27-2013 at 09:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Its nothing big however I just seen it and thought this is the coolest 8x10 I've seen. Probably because he's wearing some sweet looking shades:

I think it a cool photo. The point is if you think it cool that all that matters. Would love to hear how your meeting with chipper goes and the how the photo look after you get it autographed.
    Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Still debating about whether to buy a Garvey ticket. He's signing on Sunday and I hate going to the National on Sunday b/c everyone packs up so darn early. I'd hate to spend $20 to get in and then only get my auto, that'd be too pricey, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still debating about whether to buy a Garvey ticket. He's signing on Sunday and I hate going to the National on Sunday b/c everyone packs up so darn early. I'd hate to spend $20 to get in and then only get my auto, that'd be too pricey, haha.

That they do and some awesome deals to be had on Sunday.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New additions:

Mia Hamm -
    One of the Most Famous Women Soccer Players in the World, Scored 158 International Goals more than any other person, male of female, in the history of Soccer, 2 Time FIFA Player of the Year and Member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame

Rich Gossage -

Former Chicago White Sox and New York Yankee Star Closer, 9 Time All Star, Hall of Fame 2008

Johnny Damon

Former Royals, A's, Red Sox and Yankees Star Outfielder, Member of Red Sox 2004, and Yankees 2007 World Series Champions, 2 Time All Star,

Laffit Pincay

Horse Racing's All Time Winningest Jockey, National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another addition as I go thru e-mails:

LARRY HOLMES

One of the Great Heavy Weight Champions of All Time was the WBC Heavyweight Champion from 1978 to 1983, The Ring Heavyweight Champion from 1980 to 1985, and the IBF Heavyweight Champion from 1983 to 1985. He made twenty successful title defenses, second only to Joe Louis' twenty-five.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another addition as I go thru e-mails:

LARRY HOLMES

One of the Great Heavy Weight Champions of All Time was the WBC Heavyweight Champion from 1978 to 1983, The Ring Heavyweight Champion from 1980 to 1985, and the IBF Heavyweight Champion from 1983 to 1985. He made twenty successful title defenses, second only to Joe Louis' twenty-five.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast