Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

It helps me understand your views and maybe your confusion on certain aspects of religion

Ok, now you know.

BTW, from MY experience, MOST christians don't care about what denomination they are in.

They go to their nearest church, they worship, they pray, they live their lives.

Like I have said repeated over and over.....I do NOT have a problem with these people, these people are also some of the nicest I have ever met in my life.

>My problem is with the christian religion in general (regardless of denomination)....

>My problem is with the horribly flawed bible and the way it influences people to discriminate, hinder science, and push the beliefs within it unto all of us...

>My problem is with CERTAIN christians who influence millions of people in this country, people like Bill O'Reilly, Pat Robertson, Sean Hannity, Robert Jeffries, etc.

>My problem is with regular business owners who discriminate on gays because they don't understand the law and their religion is simply NOT up for discussion when it comes to providing a service to a customer.

>My problem is with CERTAIN christians who try to change our secular laws and impose their beliefs in our PUBLIC schools, public buildings, public areas, and our government.

Hopefully, this clears up everything....I DON'T hate christians, my entire family is christian, 99% of my friends are christian, my gf is christian.

It would be Impossible to hate these people while the entirety of my life revolves around them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

MOST christians don't care about what denomination they are in.

?????

They go to their nearest church, they worship, they pray, they live their lives.

what????

My problem is with CERTAIN christians who influence millions of people in this country, people like Bill O'Reilly, Pat Robertson, Sean Hannity, Robert Jeffries, etc.

>My problem is with regular business owners who discriminate on gays because they don't understand the law and their religion is simply NOT up for discussion when it comes to providing a service to a customer.

hey, we agree!

My problem is with CERTAIN christians who try to change our secular laws and impose their beliefs in our PUBLIC schools, public buildings, public areas, and our government.

some specifics, please

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is based on MY experience.

The churchgoers of my specific church lived close by, they would go every Sunday, they were there to worship and pray. They don't hold any power in society, they are regular citizens who do what they do because they enjoy it and they believe in it.

I think that's a good thing, and like I said, I don't worry about these people nor do they bother me.

some specifics, please

Sure.

When the Discovery Institute tried to implement Intelligent design in school....thankfully they got their butts kicked in court and thanks to them, now we have a precedent against the teaching of intelligent design in public schools.

Regardless, numerous groups still fight it, they still want to implement it, despite the fact that 99% of Life Scientists agree on evolution.....it's insanity.

Then we have the idiot politicians that think their religion is above the constitution....NO! It's not.

The Constitution is the law of the land and we know what it says about religion.

Yeah, these Christians bother me, because they are attempting to alter our society in a way that should not be.

Why can't they simply leave their religion where it belongs? To themselves, in their church, with their family....Private!

That's not asking for too much...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

But alex, when you generalize Christians the way you do, you're including those Christians who don't bother you in your scathing indictments. You're insulting them. You're attacking them. You're blaming them. You're hating them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123