Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the kobe pull. Bust It, best option!

I guess so man, I am sending it off to BGS very soon. How much you think it will cost to send it off?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers

That was a great pull man. Can not beat that for what you have into it. I would guess around $500 as well, closer to 1k if the card grades a 9.5 or 10. It is an amazing pull and congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot man! Thanks for the input! This is the most luck I have ever had lol. It should grade at least a 9.5!

That was a great pull man. Can not beat that for what you have into it. I would guess around $500 as well, closer to 1k if the card grades a 9.5 or 10. It is an amazing pull and congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

You should get it graded. The population report for that cards says there are (2) 8.5, (2) 9.0 & (2) 9.5 for a total of 6 cards. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from sending it in if it is as nice as you say. I'm thinking worse case scenario you get a 9.0 and the card is still worth 5 about 500 bucks (might even get more just b/c it has been graded. If it comes back a 9.5 you're looking at a grand. If it comes back a 10, it would be the only one out there and ther is no telling what someone might pay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for telling me these stats. I cant thank you enough! I know where both 9.5s are, i am talking to the guy on ebay and another guy is on here. Where did you find these stats at?

You should get it graded. The population report for that cards says there are (2) 8.5, (2) 9.0 & (2) 9.5 for a total of 6 cards. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from sending it in if it is as nice as you say. I'm thinking worse case scenario you get a 9.0 and the card is still worth 5 about 500 bucks (might even get more just b/c it has been graded. If it comes back a 9.5 you're looking at a grand. If it comes back a 10, it would be the only one out there and ther is no telling what someone might pay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go to Beckett.com and scroll to the bottom and click on grading services then scroll down and pop report is on the left side of the page. You prob have to set up an account but it is free forever. Give it a shot and link if you have any problems

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did that and I am now seeing a lot of 9.5s and a 10, lol?

Go to Beckett.com and scroll to the bottom and click on grading services then scroll down and pop report is on the left side of the page. You prob have to set up an account but it is free forever. Give it a shot and link if you have any problems

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is legacy collection row 2

SCF Rewards
    Country

My bad didn't realize it was a row 2. I was looking at the row 3 stats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah but still there is 1 10 so it has potential!

My bad didn't realize it was a row 2. I was looking at the row 3 stats

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast