Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Magic Johnson offers $1 million to LeBron to participate in slam dunk contest

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/90...o-dunk-contest

LeBron James never has taken part in the NBA's dunk contest. Now he might have a million reasons to try it.

Magic Johnson on Friday said he wants to see James take part in the annual contest so badly that he offered to give $1 million to James -- or anyone who can beat him.

"Please, LeBron, get in the dunk contest. I'm going to put up a million dollars," Johnson said on ESPN's Kia NBA Countdown. "A million dollars from Magic to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner."

The NBA currently pays $100,000 to the winner and $50,000 to the runner-up.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really want to see LBJ on this also. I think that he is scared to get beat and then people are going to just bash him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Haha like LeBron cares about $1 million, thats pocket change to him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl_83;12558012r
    Haha like LeBron cares about $1 million, thats pocket change to him.

If Magic said he would donate 1 million in LeBrons name to any charity Lebron e aged maybe that would get him to do it. It would put him in a tough place PR wise if he didnt expect that offer.