Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a joke..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Ha let me give them a quick call...I'm guessing lip pecks..

Even if you don't think it's disgusting, a straight, interracial, blue, orange, or whatever couple would have gotten the same treatment.

I don't think you can be that certain. It would depend on the guard really.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Watch the video Duane posted.

can't watch videos at work. stinks but can only comment on the written articles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Just watched it....when I first read this article I assumed it was hardcore making out...you know what they say about assuming!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I was riding the train home yesterday and while transferring at 5 points I saw two guys kissing. I didn't think that it was cute but it wasn't my place to say so. No one said anything to them or even noticed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I once garnered attention from mall security for wearing a blue shirt. No joke.
    It doesn't take much of anything sometimes.

Did you watch the video? What you described is flat out not there. I urge everyone who reads your post to watch the video and see the two men kissing each other on the cheek and stroking each other's fingers while holding hands. If you've never seen a straight couple do that in public, you've never left the house.
    Add to it the hours they spent trying to get a straight couple harrassed for the same thing and failed AND the fact that mall security had zero answers (doesn't even know the mall's own code of conduct) and I'm suddenly thinking this is a severe case of homophobia.

If you watch later in the video (final 25 seconds) they are stroking each others arms and chest, kissing on the neck. if they did that 25 times over a period of 20 or 30 minutes, yes that was an excessive display of affection. I have been married to my wife for 20 years and we are very affectionate, but we don't act like that in public. I have also seen teens who were being overly affectionate in stores and the mall asked to quit or leave.

This gay couple says that they were targeted for a few simple pecks on the cheek. Really? I find it hard to believe that mall security is on the lookout for gays pecking each other on the cheek. The more believable idea is that they were over the top affectionate and were told to stop or leave and they decided to cry "gay haters!!" and get some media attention.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

They clearly stated they try to avoid kissing on the mouth or other major displays of affection
    The "reenactment" is at the beginning, right after they say, "this is all it was".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

If the couple were not gay...this wouldnt even be discussed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They clearly stated they try to avoid kissing on the mouth or other major displays of affection
    The "reenactment" is at the beginning, right after they say, "this is all it was".

So do you expect them to say "Yes, we were making out and feeling each other up and were about to start having sex and we are just making a big deal of this to get some media attention."? Of course they are going to say it was nothing and innocent.

You are 100% correct. Straight couples are asked to control themselves all the time and they don't go running to the media to try and get some attention. The only reason we are hearing about this is because they are gay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that is true, but a straight couple wouldn't wonder if they were asked to leave because they were a same sex couple. Just because it wouldn't be really discussed if it were a straight couple doesn't mean that this doesn't need to be discussed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast