Red face I need help pull Aaron Rodgers what do I do!

Last week I pulled the Aaron Rodgers Bowman Chrome Auto /199. It booked at $175 and I was pumped. Now I see in the new Beckett it went up to $200.
    I don't know what I should do with it. Trade Sell or Keep it. Ive had one offer of a 2001 Peyton Manning Game Gear Auto and a 2001 Tomlinson Game Gear Auto but I turned it down. Would really like some input from different views.
    Thanks for the time,
    PittzBlittz

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    trade it and trade it to me. LOL he is still a toss up might be a year or 2 before he gets a chance barring favre retiring

Hey!!!! I Would of Traded it for the Peyton Manning Auto... At Least You Know He is Gonna Be a HOFer 1 Day... Rodgers is Not Even Really Proved Hisself Yet... Just a Little Thought... NICE Pull Though......

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

I would continue to get trade offers, preferably for a proven stars rookie card because it will hold its value or go up IMO

id keep it. will probably continue to go up during the off season. then trade it before he gets clobbered in week 1...lol

on that note...i have a Aaron Rodgers Power Pick auto thread up for trade and nobodys offering... lol

I would either listen to more offers and get something great for your PC or just sell it and use that money to get something that is more meaningful to you and your collection...just my $.02!

I'd keep it, even if you have to hold onto it for another year. I think when Favre retires and Rodgers gets the starting job, his cards will sky-rocket. Even if it's only for a little while.
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"

sell it now while there is some interest in him still. Filling Favres` shoes will be no easy task. If he does start next season and has a bad outing, you`ll be sorry for holding on to it too long. It`s a hobby this card collecting stuff. Buy/sell is the best way to fund the addiction and that card alone will easily bring you a 2006 hobby box down the line. And who knows what you might pull outta those?!

I'd keep it, cause favre is gonna go soon enough, and rodgers has the potential to flourish under the packer's system. I think he will be a great quarterback.