Thread: biigest surpricse?

biggest surprise?

whats the highest bv on a card u never thought would be taht high??

well I have two

ONE is a ud 2002 david carr bv 25... didnt think that a basic base card would be worth much... except for the title star rookie

another one is for a price that just came out and thats for 2003 fleer authentix...

i pulled a lower level booster card (4 in one card) this is of Willis McGAhee I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE 20!!! so that was really surprising.. so i wanna here what everyone else surpise has been

Re: biigest surpricse?

Originally posted by billsfan2006
    biigest surpricse?
    it was a pretty big surprise to me that you speak German? or is that Russian?

Heyas and no. There are no editing of titles but we get the jist. hehe. Now if you are talking about cards in general and not actually having them, then I would have to say I am surprised that the 2001 SP Authentic Michael Vick Jsy Auto RC got as high as it did at the outragious price of $1400. hehe. There are other ones out there but that is one of the biggest IMO. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

I don't know about most valuable card but I will tell you a card I never thought would go as low as it did.
    My Nolan Ryan rookie. Down more than a thousand dollars in the last 10 years.

I think those are pretty decent pulls!!! And for everyone I was the one who actually bought the packs. I better go buy some packs and hope to get lucky!!

Well I pulled a 2000 Upper Deck MVP GOLD Prosign Torry Holt Auto 15/25 in 2000 and thought it was the regular auto BV$35. Until 2002 I was looking on ebay and found out it was the GOLD one BV$80!!!!

I got a Yogi Berra auto EXCH from 03 Yankee Signature Series. I thought it would be $35. It booked at $50 :D

Tim

My best card so far has been a UD MVP Game Used ball of Brett Favre. I knew when I got it it was going to be a top card in that series, and it is..$40, only one card was equal and that was Vick. So I'm happy. I like it so much I might not part with it.