Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 4 Boxes Plus Some Mail

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(22)
    Country

4 Boxes Plus Some Mail

Hey guys hope everyone is doing ok! I broke boxes of 10-11 Donruss, 11-12 Pinnacle, 11-12 Elite and 11-12 Anthology with the tax return money I recieved! I will start off with some mail.

Traders:

Hawks PC Pickups:

And probably one of the better cards I have picked up in a while:

Figured Id show off the set of 10-11 Donruss Les Gardiens I completed. Special thanks to tkmullin and dismonkey for their generosity in helping me complete this set! These type of people are what make this community great!

And now onto the breaks. First up is 10-11 Rookies and Traded, which I recieved for free in the order. Only going to show the auto:

Not too bad. Cant complain because it was free haha

Now 10-11 Donruss, probably my favorite low end product. Only one notable rookie to show:

The redemption is of Gord Donnelly, but is expired. I will call Panini and hopefully we can work something out!

Next up is 11-12 Pinnacle:

It was nice get an extra hit, since I believe you are only supposed to get two. Really like Starting 6 jerseys so it was nice to hit one!

11-12 Elite:

Pretty happy with this box. The Biznasty is nice as well as the Paajarvi

Finally, 11-12 Anthology which was not good at all....:

The Greening has the infamous "Panini Chip" like a Holland I pulled in the first box I opened of this (Which had more damage so I sent it back for replacement). Nothing else to really say other than I think I am done with this product lol!

Thanks for the look guys and everything is FT/FS besides the Hawks stuff! Once again, big thanks to tkmullin and dismonkey for helping me with the set!

Austen
    Last edited by gohawks881; 03-09-2013 at 05:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice breaks. If you just go redeem the tough times auto on the website, it will work. I just redeemed one a few weeks ago and it went through fine. I didn't have to call panini.