Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: LTTF for Drew Brees GU

     
  1. #1

    LTTF for Drew Brees GU

    That are under $10. They are for a gift item im building for my son. Would be willing to go a little higher if they are multi-color. Looking for Saints colors only.

    Everything in on my site is fair game. Make an offer.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Top for people leaving for work and just waking up... :D

  4. #4
    I have this one:
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2412.jpg

    If you need it would you do it for the Steve Smith Epix jersey?
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  5. #5
    Thanks! I cant see Pbucket at work. However I will probably want it. If im good with your offer I will post the trade when I get home? Can you give me the year and type of card the Brees is? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    I have this one:
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2412.jpg

    If you need it would you do it for the Steve Smith Epix jersey?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    Thanks! I cant see Pbucket at work. However I will probably want it. If im good with your offer I will post the trade when I get home? Can you give me the year and type of card the Brees is? Thanks!
    Ok. That works. I know it's a Topps RR (I think that was Rookies Rising?) black jersey. I can't remember the year and I'm at work too. I'm thinking it was 2010.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    Ok. That works. I know it's a Topps RR (I think that was Rookies Rising?) black jersey. I can't remember the year and I'm at work too. I'm thinking it was 2010.
    LMK if you're still interested in this trade. I just didn't see that you posted it. I can post if you want.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    LMK if you're still interested in this trade. I just didn't see that you posted it. I can post if you want.
    GAH sorry lost you in the shuffle. I will respond when I get home. Sorry.

  9. #9
    Sorry to butt in, tried to send a PM on another item, but it says you are full. Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,786 different cards as of 12/29/17. (#ed=1,775, gu=608, autos=77, 1 of 1's=8)
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Got your PM but your box is full so I couldn't PM back. The trade is still good with me so I can post it.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •