Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xsilentshotx's Items on eBay

Question Upper Deck 05-06 question

Can someone pls. break down what is the diff. vaule wise between the diff upper deck sets?

Ultimate
    SP Authentic
    Game Used
    Exquisite
    Trilogy

etc...

I've been out of collecting for 10+ yrs. and all these new sets it's pretty hard to follow. I've started out buying SP Authentic because it's approx $5 a pack locally and there seems to be alot of insert options gu/auto etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say in this order according to highest price to lowest. Hope that helps

Exquistie $750+ pack
    Ultimate
    Game Used
    Trilogy
    Sp Authentic $5+

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xsilentshotx's Items on eBay

I've found trilogy packs for $15 at wal-mart was basically wondering value wise what is the diff. between the card sets or does one have "better" inserts or more chances at gu/auto's then another? I understand that equisite is top of the line basically, but it's out of my price range lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The higher end has a better ratio for nicer rc/inserts/gu/auto and these cards book higher.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

triolgy is normally $30 a pack if im not mistaken. so $15 at walmart might be a good deal.