Thread: Jim Brown Auto Jersey

Jim Brown Auto Jersey

Got in a Jim Brown autographed throwback jersey. High quality throwback jersey, white, with sewn on letters and numbers. Absolutely love it, but will cost too much for me to frame. Certificate of Authenticity from a reputable east coast dealer. Is signed on the numbers and contains a HOF inscription. Can give more info if you need it. Asking $225 and I will deliver and insure it, but please make offers...
    Last edited by tylermckinzie; 04-01-2006 at 06:50 PM.

2. Kronozio

Always listening

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiaN tRaDeR
    Will you trade for it? If so, i'm interested.

I never say no, but it would have to be a great deal.

Please let me know what you have to offer. Would like to keep at least $75 cash involved.

Sorry, i'm tapped for cash right now. Would gladly give you the remainder of my football card collection (getting out of cards, except for SP 8x10 golf autos). It equates to a BV of roughly $500-$600.

Wish I could do better, but that's all I can offer.

Without seeing the list I would say there are very few cards that would entice me to that kind of trade. The jersey is a big part of my collection, and another $500 worth of football wouldn't really make that big of a difference to me unless it was top-end stuff (Larry Johnson, Manning autos, rookie autos, etc.)

You've got the goods

Quote Originally Posted by asujbl
    take a look at my site, I am interested
    I won't lie, you have my white whale of the moment.

Being Kansas City Chief born and raised, I would love the Larry Johnson Contenders rookie to go with my finest auto rookie of him.

Let me know if it's available.

And by the way, I am an ASU grad that lives in Chandler, Arizona... any chance you are local?

nope, left Scottsdale after graduation to come back to Ohio. Hit me with a scan and maybe we can work something out

asujbl@msn.com

Asujbl

Been awhile since we talked (sorry, got subscribed on here and then haven't been to regular). I can go ahead and get some pictures and some scans of the jersey and the COA if you think there is a chance you would part with your Larry Johnson rc. If so, I am still chasing that card, and while in my head it makes no sense to trade a full-sized authentic jersey of the best running back of all time for a little card board sticker autograph of a guy who's never started a full season...... well, that's why I love this hobby.