Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My day at the show.. Packer pickups

I was very happy with these. I didnt think Ringo and McGee had autos.

Jay

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    cools card, too bad they don't do more on the card autographs like that anymore.

Yeah those two cards are from the best set out there. Hands down. Beats 1999 elite Passing the torch autos, 2000 UD game jersey greats, 2000/2001 Sp authentic.

Thanks,
    Jay

hey brotha, pulled an 04 Prime Signatures Bronze Proof Javon Walker Auto /133. Wanted to give u first crack at it. let me know.

javon walker is a loser no doubt. actually he's worse than a scrub. he makes TO look like an angel

I dont think so. I think hes gonna put up some solid #'s this year.

Haybier,

Thanks for the offer but Walker will not be comming back to GB and I refuse to get into his cards either.

Thanks
    Jay

he might. but i'm i die hard packer fan and he F'd us big time. hes not worth what he's asking. if he put up another solid year like 2004 i would say he's worth it. but he's had one good year and he's pulling a TO. at least TO established himself before asking for more money. javons a good player though. i hope we get a first rounder from dever otherwise his should ride the bench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast