Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Basketball For Trade - Not Quite High End

This is stuff that's not all $100 for the High End thread, though some is posted there too.. Mainly looking for football and baseball in trade though. Unless you have a Kobe, Bron, Garnett, Jordan or Mikan auto.

So here goes.

99/00 UD Century Legends Epic Sigs Walt Frazier Auto $25
    99/00 UD Century Legends Epic Sigs Willis Reed Auto $25

04 SP GU SIGnificance Kevin Garnett Auto $100
    03/04 UD LEgends Carmelo Anthony RC AUto $80
    2x 87 Fleer Michael Jordan 2nd Yr $100 ea (One is Pending, so 1 available)
    05 SP Authentic Luol Deng Auto RC $60
    05 Exquisite Pau Gasol Limited Logos Memphis ("M") 3 clr patch/ Auto #/50 $120
    02 Honor Roll Triple Floor Kobe/Garnett/Jordan BGS 9 $200 raw
    03/04 Pristine Gold Refractor Carmelo Anthony PSA 9 $120
    4x 95 Finest Kevin Garnett RC PSA 9 $80 ea
    Last edited by envoy98; 05-01-2006 at 03:06 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    03/04 UD LEgends Carmelo Anthony RC AUto $80

WOuld you do this for 04-05 UD Sweet Shot Dwight Howard RC Auto?

I'm not a big Howard fan. Thanks though.

like the melo auto or one of the 87 jordans

plmk thanks

jake-I take it the Antonio Gates and Steve Smith autos were traded from your fb list?

97 David Ortiz auto

The Gasol is the "M" from the Memphis patch, not Mavs...I think ESPN was talking about the Mavs when I was typing...:) I'll change that. thanks for pointing it out.

ddbleek-Still interested in the same stuff of yours, particularly the Iverson. LMK if we can work something out with the Jordan and Melo auto for that.. I think the sell value is pretty close, I might have to add something in there...the BV is $5 in your favor, but I'll make up a bit more if you're interested.

yeah, those were in the deal to get the Smith/Gore on the list

I like the KG and Carmelo. let me know if we can work something for either of those

What kind of BV do you need to get on the Smith/Gore? It doesn't excite me that much, but it's the best thing I can use right now...

Looking for $120 cash for it. Not really looking to trade, unless I got a cash/trade deal involving atleast $75 cash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast