Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Htownsports's Items on eBay

You have been complaining that people are not putting offers out there and someone does and you are complaining?? The Martin has sold as low as $23 on ebay... You have your Martin listed on ebay for $30 and have zero bids and only two hours left.... you probably won't get any more offers on SCF the way you are responding to regulars on here... Best of luck to you...
    Last edited by azlatin5; 03-23-2013 at 07:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

You have been complaining that people are not putting offers out there and someone does and you are complaining?? The Martin has sold as low as $23 on ebay... You have your Martin listed on ebay for $30 and have zero bids and only two hours left.... you probably won't get any more offers on SCF the way you are responding to regulars on here... Best of luck to you...

Have yet to complain ever on here, this is the 2nd time u have low balled me,I said something, get over it, I spoke my mind. If others wish to not deal with me that's fine,there choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See clover122's Items on eBay

i have that trent rich strata if interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mikecouil's Items on eBay

Have yet to complain ever on here, this is the 2nd time u have low balled me,I said something, get over it, I spoke my mind. If others wish to not deal with me that's fine,there choice.

As an independent observer with nothing to lose or gain from the conversation, you are coming across as being ridiculous. You replied to your own thread like 3 times asking for offers and very clearly stated you were hoping to sell a few dollars less than ebay. Someone offered exactly that, a bit lower than ebay, and you attempt to publicly shame him. This for a card that you ALREADY HAVE ON EBAY and aren't getting any bites.

Buying and selling ANYTHING of value in any market is quite easy. If you want the buyer to make an offer, you are putting the power in his hands. He is going to offer less than he can get it elsewhere for. It doesn't get any more simple than supply and demand. If you want to sell, you sell for less than the prouct is available elsewhere for unless you are providing something unique that the buyer can't get elsewhere. In this case, you want more money that the item can be had elsewhere, and you want to be a complete ™™™™™™™ about it.

I would say that I wish you good luck selling these cards, but I'd be lying. I really don't......

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

/ end thread...d.a
    Last edited by jyates1987; 03-24-2013 at 09:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mikecouil's Items on eBay

Ahhhh.....you edited the post before I got to reply :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12