Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your help guys. Any more replies would be helpful as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your help guys. Any more replies would be helpful as well!

We will be meeting up day of for trading while we wait for gates to open. We can talk then, and surely offer some guidance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be walking up and down the lines, as usual, peddling my binder full of autographs, my tickets, and trading. I'm 6'6" and have a loud deep voice.

In fact, I think that's how most of the people on philly ink saw me for the first time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

With Halladay going on the DL is he not allowed at the Phestival or is it up to him?

BANNED

Country

I'll be walking up and down the lines, as usual, peddling my binder full of autographs, my tickets, and trading. I'm 6'6" and have a loud deep voice.

In fact, I think that's how most of the people on philly ink saw me for the first time.

First time I saw you I helped you get Howard and Sandberg at Lehigh Valley

SCF Rewards
    Country

With Halladay going on the DL is he not allowed at the Phestival or is it up to him?

It's up to the player. I highly doubt he will be there (but I'm hoping I will be dead wrong). Most of the time if they are on the DL, they might not even be in Philly. They could be at home or on a rehab assignment. The Phestival is in 11 days, and seeing as how badly Halladay has pitched, the Phillies just might tell him to clear his mind and take a couple days off. Again, hoping I'm dead wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah doubt he's there with these developments. He's a stand up guy though so you never know- he might feel he "owes it" to the team and fans to do something bc he's been so bad.

The guy doesn't like to sign, but the times I've met him he seems like a quality human being, unlike the rest of the Phillies core of talent.

I can't see Halladay doing that, but I hope I'm dead wrong. The FO probably wants to kill him now because he lied about being injured. Never a good thing. Also from my experience Utley, Howard, Rollins have all be good signers. Howard and Utley also sign often during the home games too. I can't say I've ever seen Doc do that in all his years here, but that's his choice, so it is what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

right, I was drawing a distinction between being a nice guy and wanting to sign. Both those guys sign more than him- Utley signs a few autos before every game, but seems like kind of an arrogant waste of a human being. I kind of get that cocky vibe from howard as well. And hamels, well... yeah...

Halladay seemed like a down-to-earth, nice guy. He just doesn't, for whatever reason, like to sign.

BANNED

Country

I met Utley his Rookie year at the Phestival and he wouldn't look up at all......just took your item, signed, and kept his head completely down.....for years I couldn't stand him bc of that! I've met him a few times since but when I met him at the MAB show he completely changed my mind....Currently my fav Philly. I brought something up in conversation with him NOT about baseball and as we were talking about it the handlers tried pushing me along and Chase told them he was talking to me and he will talk as long as he wants to. I also met Rollins a few weeks back and walked away with 7 autos....great guy! I can ONLY hope Halladay shows.....I'd like him on 2 items!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah to be fair I've never actually met utley. The phestival doesn't count, that's the only time I've ever gotten his auto. I could be way off base. He DID turn down my fiance on the street one time 1 on 1 for an autograph, but I am glad to hear he was a normal dude.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast