Thread: need advice

need advice

i think i am going to start selling some of my cards on ebay through my dad's ebay account. i want your advice on whether i should sell these as lots or sperately, and also if the lots listed will sell well enough.

lot 1:
    2000 fleer tradition autographics
    Duce Staley BV$25
    Kevin Dyson BV$15
    Az-Zahir Hakim BV$15
    Thomas Jones BV$40 (near mint/leaning to not mint) - not sure if i want to sell this though

lot 2:
    2005 Contenders RC ticket autos
    Shaun Cody BV$15
    Marlin Jackson BV$20
    Airesie Currie BV$20
    Mark Bradley BV$25

lot 3:
    Mini bears lot(i would include the 2 contenders in here but i think they will sell better in lot2)
    2002 Donruss Classics Adrian Peterson rc auto #/200 (BV$ ??)
    2004 Leaf R&S Longevity Bernard Berrian 3 color #/50 BV$20 i think
    2004 Bernard Berrian SPX RC auto/jsy
    2003 Justin Gage Bowmans Best blue rc auto #/399
    2004 topps chrome adawale ogunleye pro bowl jsy
    (dont know if i want to add in any bears RC or not)

lot 4
    was thinking of putting most of my GU together

2. Kronozio
    Yea I'd sell as lots because on ebay thing that book very high can gor for a couple of bucks, but if you tie um all together sometimes people will bid more.

Put all the cards, per seperate lot, in one picture/scan, as that will cut down on the picture fees as well.
    Also, make sure you list/describe every card even though they are on the site. That will help sell as well so everyone knows EXACLTY what they are getting.

Hope this helps, and good luck with whatever you decide to do!!

As long as you have a theme to each lot (e.g. Bears, same set) then it should sell just fine. Sometimes "mish mash" lots don't sell because people only want one card in the lot & don't want to overpay. But you should be fine.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I think you have it set up ok. I know the Contenders will sell well as a lot since lots of collectors try to build that set. Definitely put all your GU`d as one single lot. The more cards the better imho. I did a 180 card lot a few years ago. Not that many big names in it and it still sold for $400+(if I remember correctly). I`m getting ready to do another soon too. This time should be over 200 cards with bigger names in it like Peyton Manning for example. I think you should also add some Bears RC`s in that lot or do a few of those as solo auctions since they are nice cards. The Ogunleye GU`d should be lumped into the GU`d lot imo.

thanks guys, i will probably give my dad info and all that to set it up this weekend.