Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Card For My Son.......another Try...

My son recently started collecting and he really loves Baseball. However I don't collect baseball so I was checking to see if any had some cards they would give me. I will pay S/H for anything you want to give.

Since he's so young I was hoping to find some newer ones like 2004 -present. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. He doesn't have a favorite player or team yet.

Thanks
    Donnie

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Donnie, I have a bunch of 04 and 05 topps that you can have, probably about 2-3000, something in that area. LMK if you want that many, and I'll give you an idea about the shipping. PM me

what team does he like? I can toss you a team bag set with a bunch of 2004-2006 cards. LMK
    cards for kids is great! thats my front to the wife when I buy! "Im gonna give these to Taylor when she's older". HA

Sneekc- Hey man thanks for responding. Right now he does not have a "favorite" team, so anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again
    Donnie

shoot me a pm with your addy and send 3 dollars paypal and i will get a 100 cards or so into the mail for you. ill respond with the paypal addy.

Quote Originally Posted by lanham33
    Sneekc- Hey man thanks for responding. Right now he does not have a "favorite" team, so anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again
    Donnie
    Sorry, didnt read that part. PM me with addy info, can do something for you. Regarding postage, you can SASE or Paypal a couple bucks to me.
    How old is your child?

Markl- PM sent, and Thanks

sneekc- I can paypal you a couple of bucks..He is 7.....Thanks

Addy is in my sig next to "tell em I sent you" your addy should be on the paypal, if not I will pm you.

OK cool....Will send the money tomorrow morning....Thanks again Donnie

PM me your address and I will get a few inserts together for him. I need to slim down my collection lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast