Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Box of 2011-12 Limited

I wanted to try one of these boxes because they were cheap on Blowout Cards, and I wanted to pull a Kevin Durant auto. I didn't get a Kevin Durant auto, but I was pretty happy with this box. Here's what I got...

Rodney Stuckey Base #d/299
    Danilo Gallinari Base #d/299
    Gary Payton Legend #d/299
    Bill Walton Legend #d/299
    Pau Gasol Jumbo Jersey #d/99
    Robert Parish Decade Dominance Jersey Auto #d/49
    REDEMPTION - Draft Class Auto XRCO

I wasn't satisfied with the box because I didn't pull a Kevin Durant auto, and I wasn't sure who was the player for the redemption. The Robert Parish was okay, but I wanted to find out about the redemption. I checked on Ebay with the code XRCO and they all had Kyrie Irving in their titles. I wanted more info on the card, so I checked the Beckett price guide. It said that XRCO was Kyrie Irving so I was pretty excited. I decided to redeem the card, so hopefully I'll get it in the mail soon. Has anybody seen how these cards look like? I can't seem to find any of these cards that people have received from the redemptions. Plus, does anybody know the print run of these cards? Hopefully they're low numbered because it doesn't seem like too many have been listed on Ebay. If I can't get this card for some reason, then maybe I can get a Kevin Durant auto as a replacement.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Sweet! Even if you do get the Irving, you could probably trade it for/towards a Durant auto...or, sell it on ebay and buy a Durant auto! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Eventually I will get a Durant auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

That IS a great break i think!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coachcal12's Items on eBay

great break!

SCF Rewards
    Country

insane luck with pulling the irving i opened 8 boxes and my buddy opened 2 cases and not one irving :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments.

SCF Rewards
    Country

insane luck with pulling the irving i opened 8 boxes and my buddy opened 2 cases and not one irving :(

Yeah, I was really excited after finding out it was Kyrie Irving. Did you guys pull any Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, or other nice autos?