Hello just found this site...i collect University of Kentucky basketball player's cards...especially autographed cards of players in UK uniforms...i recently aquired a jack givens 92 courside autographed. I had the regular 92 courtside jack givens, kevin grevey, and kyle macy cards and did not know autographed ones existed. As obsessed as i am about UK cards and as often as i search the internet for cards i was very suprised i had never seen or heard of the cards. Ironically within a week of purchasing the jack givens i found someone selling the grevey and macy auto on ebay along with quite a few others from the set...i was the top bidder but the guy ended the auction and sold his entire lot to a private party for an offer he couldnt refuse...i was devistated.

Anyhow, I have almost every basketball card ever made of a UK player in UK uniform...i dont have the kyle macy or kevin grevey. Have been unable to find them. Does anyone have any information on the 1992 autgraphed courtside cards...how many were produced how much do they go for...what can i expect to pay for the macy and grevey cards...anyone have said cards or knows of a place i might be able to aquire them.

Any and all information is appreciated.

Thanks

Matt