Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about Bruce Smith?

How about Bruce Smith?

I've hit a a bit of a dry spell lately trying to get Bills cards.

I haven't asked for Bruce Smith for a while, so here's another try. LMK what you have. Thanks!

well.... probably not what you're looking for, but i have a gu of his in my pc right now, but he's in a redskins uni. i'm not sure that i'm willing to give it up either, but i figured i'd throw it out there. lol there's a scan on my photobucket. lmk if you're even interested and we can go from there?

EDIT: and i'm sure i have some base and maybe inserts (bills uni)

i've got his rc if you are interested, but you probably have that one.

bruce smith:
    1986- 7 available
    1987- 12 available

Hey I just bought a really nice Bruce 2 color jersey card, problem is he is in a redskins uniform. Would you still be interested?

Thanks for the offers, but I don't need any of the cards listed.

I am only looking for him in a Bills uni.

dewitt - i might be interested in it if he's not... is the jsy a 'skins jsy?

Bruce Smith

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSweeney
    I've hit a a bit of a dry spell lately trying to get Bills cards.

I haven't asked for Bruce Smith for a while, so here's another try. LMK what you have. Thanks!
    I may have one of him in a Bills uniform. I collected boxes from the Topps sets for 1988 and 1989. Would you be interested in those if I can locate them?

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    I may have one of him in a Bills uniform. I collected boxes from the Topps sets for 1988 and 1989. Would you be interested in those if I can locate them?
    Don't need that one. Thanks for the offer though.

Bruce Smith cards

I went through my collection last night and came across the following Bruce Smith cards. They're all in a Bills uniform. If you're interested, plmk:

1990 Fleer 121

1997 UD Collector's Choice TC20

1998 UD Choice 22

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast