Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about Bruce Smith?

How about Bruce Smith?

I've hit a a bit of a dry spell lately trying to get Bills cards.

I haven't asked for Bruce Smith for a while, so here's another try. LMK what you have. Thanks!
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    well.... probably not what you're looking for, but i have a gu of his in my pc right now, but he's in a redskins uni. i'm not sure that i'm willing to give it up either, but i figured i'd throw it out there. lol there's a scan on my photobucket. lmk if you're even interested and we can go from there?

EDIT: and i'm sure i have some base and maybe inserts (bills uni)

i've got his rc if you are interested, but you probably have that one.

bruce smith:
    1986- 7 available
    1987- 12 available

Hey I just bought a really nice Bruce 2 color jersey card, problem is he is in a redskins uniform. Would you still be interested?

Thanks for the offers, but I don't need any of the cards listed.

I am only looking for him in a Bills uni.

dewitt - i might be interested in it if he's not... is the jsy a 'skins jsy?

Bruce Smith

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSweeney
    I've hit a a bit of a dry spell lately trying to get Bills cards.

I haven't asked for Bruce Smith for a while, so here's another try. LMK what you have. Thanks!
    I may have one of him in a Bills uniform. I collected boxes from the Topps sets for 1988 and 1989. Would you be interested in those if I can locate them?

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    I may have one of him in a Bills uniform. I collected boxes from the Topps sets for 1988 and 1989. Would you be interested in those if I can locate them?
    Don't need that one. Thanks for the offer though.

Bruce Smith cards

I went through my collection last night and came across the following Bruce Smith cards. They're all in a Bills uniform. If you're interested, plmk:

1990 Fleer 121

1997 UD Collector's Choice TC20

1998 UD Choice 22

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast