Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photos of the Leon Barmore and George Karl autographs, although Karl is more of a stamp IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

love that Leon Barmore photo. nice success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Today's mail brought a nice addition to the Baseball HOF collection: Tom Seaver. It was purchased off of Amazon and authenticated by Ironclad. It was signed in Secaucus, NJ in 2010. I really like these types of photos. They are my first choice as far as getting HOF autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet mail day. Steve Carlton (out 3/28), Hal McCoy (out 5/1), and Al Hrabosky (out 5/2). Al signed a photo previously signed by Cardinals broadcaster Dan McLaughlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday brought a Tony Gwynn purchase and today brought signed photos from Dick Enberg (out 4/15, via Padres) and Nate Archibald (out 4/25). The Basketball HOF returned my request to Pete Carril, who is no longer accepting mail via the HOF, and they sent me a new list as of 2/25/13 of who will accept mail there. The last list that I had was from early 2011.

Last edited by dsolzman; 05-11-2013 at 10:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty nice day for the mailbox. Two purchases and 4 TTM.

Purchases: Brandon Webb and Cal Ripken 8x10s. The Ripken was inscribed HOF 2007 and compared to how much it would have cost to get my photo signed, getting this at the price I did...was a bargain.

TTM: Dave Dombrowski, Cliff Hagan, C.M. Newton, and Alex Meyer. The Hagan autograph is on a photo being sent to Frank Ramsey to get signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Alex Meyer success. Met him last year and he was such a nice dude. Could not believe how huge he was in person haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was able to interview him during spring training, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My 1999 Topps card of Vladimir Guerrero was returned unsigned from the Long Island Ducks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

your on fire, sick returns. im sending acouple photos to CM Newton next week along with some cards to Hal Mccoy. hope mine turn out as good as yours.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast