Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking to sell

looking to sell

i need paypal for a future purchase,plmk if there is anything in my tradelist you are interested in,i dont have alot.the laroches would have to be near book for me to sell,the ryan and cepeda autos should be here in a few days,lmk,ive got basketball and some football gu ,if you want,tell me what you are looking for,and i will see what i have,i also have a vikings randy moss auto mini helmet with COA,lmk,thanks!

Chris

2. Kronozio

2004 Sweet Spot Sweet Sticks GU bat Albert Pujols 185/199 25 BV

2004 Donruss Fabrics of the Game ALbert Pujols Jsy 28/50 40 BV

2003 Topps Pristine Borders Pujols Jsy 20 BV

2003 Upper Deck 1st Class jsy 20 BV

2005 Authentix Todd Helton jsy 8 BV

2004 Studio Players Collction Todd Helton 7/150 10 BV?

id do the lot for 50,lmk,im negotiable,thanks!

With working two jobs and paying off a lot of bills, thats just too much for me. Sorry.

ill do the 3 heltons for 10,ill even throw in another gu or auto if you want,i just need paypal,thanks and lmk

do you have any Snow, Edmonds, Vlad Guerrero, Garrett Anderson, Pedro Martinez, or Jason Schmidt cards?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast