Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 89jododge89's Items on eBay

Need to sell this card!!

Looking to sell this card soon. Serial number 2/5. 2012 Topps platinum LaMichael James jumbo patch auto. Asking $120 or best offer. Picture link is below. Please post or pm me with offer. Thanks for looking.
    http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/ja...ml?sort=6&o=21
    Last edited by jasonod84; 03-28-2013 at 12:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Htownsports's Items on eBay

Really should list card in title to save people time....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really should list card in title to save people time....

Sorry about that. Post edited.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest? Will take best offer. Will ship tomorrow morning if deal is made tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The ones numbered to 99 are going for 15-20 depending on the patch... See yours on the bay... I am not any where near your price range. GL

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a totally different card. Patch is much larger and card is oriented vertically not horizontally. Heres a link to the listing for the Brock osweiler from the same set.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROCK-OSWEIL...item3ccebb9155
    The ones numbered to 99 are going for 15-20 depending on the patch... See yours on the bay... I am not any where near your price range. GL

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a totally different card. Patch is much larger and card is oriented vertically not horizontally. Heres a link to the listing for the Brock osweiler from the same set.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BROCK-OSWEIL...item3ccebb9155

Using that example, the Brocks #d to 99 sell for 70-100% more than the James ones... so the pricing on the James should be reflected showing that... Os SV is much higher than James, so not a fair comparison... Best of luck selling it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No wonder why its almost impossible to get sales or trades done here. Guy like you going around being the thread police, nit picking peoples threads.
    Using that example, the Brocks #d to 99 sell for 70-100% more than the James ones... so the pricing on the James should be reflected showing that... Os SV is much higher than James, so not a fair comparison... Best of luck selling it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No wonder why its almost impossible to get sales or trades done here. Guy like you going around being the thread police, nit picking peoples threads.

My apologies. It didn't start out like that. But it's a global trading economy with a pluthera of information, so it really is simply what it is. I'm sorry if I offended

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast