Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

actually duane has some good points with some information to back them up,

an example

Sorry, but Beck and Ingram (and Rush) are no more representative of the GOP or loved by the general GOP base than Keith Olberman and Alan Colmes are representative of the liberal base.

And criticizing the GOP for not saying something about this is hypocritical. When is the last time that Olberman or Colmes said something typically stupid and the Democrat leaders stepped out and corrected them or called them down? Colmes and Olberman are constantly spewing lies and trash and NOBODY from the left ever takes issue with it. Not a peep when Colmes said Rick Santorum took home his dead baby and played with it. Nothing but crickets for Olberman's misogynistic comments about Michelle Malkin. Keep your double-standard to yourself.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Michelle Malkin calls people worse names than Olberman has ever dreamed of, and she want's to play hardball with the big-boys?

She is a racist, homophobic, inarticulate, cow of a human. She wants to be involved in crap-fights then states that the rules are unfair after she has had her opening salvo returned with fervor. If Michelle Malkin is your thinker, then just go get your cerebral cortex severed.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-18-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

actually duane has some good points with some information to back them up,

an example

He also has some randomness that he just throws out to be insulting and for no other reason, all while ignoring reality.

An example:
    You have ceased to even have a point anymore.

It's also hard to take someone who cries about hypocrisy while simultaniously being a hypocrite on the very subject of hypocrisy seriously.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 04-18-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Michelle Malkin calls people worse names than Olberman has ever dreamed of, and she want's to play hardball with the big-boys?

She is a racist, homophobic, inarticulate, cow of a human. She wants to be involved in crap-fights then states that the rules are unfair after she has had he opening salvo returned with fervor. If Michelle Malkin is your thinker, then just go get your cerebral cortex severed.

Wow. You have never been more on the money than with this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

I have noticed that the big difference is that right side propagandists do seem to take the low road more often when describing the subjects ot topics at hand. Liberal propagandists are not that vitiolic towards the subject matter, but can get caught up in the insulting of their opponnets within the matter. I have never heard Al Franken or Rachel Maddow et. al. insult the people, group or incident that is the topoc at hand. I honsetly have never heard Maddow get caught up in the name game at all.

Also, I do not listen to much radio at all on either side to be really knowledgeable (like on a daily basis), but I do know that I hear more righty's taking the first swing, and then getting all puffy when they get called out

SCF Rewards
    Country

maye you should listen more, because the right and left are just as bad

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

maye you should listen more, because the right and left are just as bad

The left has as many dolts as the right.
    Republicans are worse for the people, but better for the wealthy, than Democrats, at least for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, I might agree with that. but I also think conservatism is just as important as liberalism.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I might agree with that. but I also think conservatism is just as important as liberalism.

Didn't say either way. Can't disagree there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my oh my

I must be in a good mood today or the world is going to end

we actually seem to agree

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast