Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why did I hear about him in 1988-89. Was he with Moses Znaimer first on Much Music before he recorded? I don't know why 1988 rings a bell.

Either he made it to TV while he was still underground (Much was HUGE for that stuff back then) or you're thinking of Maestro Fresh Wes...but he's quite black.

And yes, Informer is the title.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wu Tang ?

He's a black dude. How have the Tong not gone all Jackie Chan on this guy. That's blasphemy in their world.

I could be wrong, but I thought every member of Wu Tang had Asian blood in them. Maybe I'm just thinking of the Chapelle Show skit where the Asians drafted the Wu Tang Clan.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No, it was Snow, You know I spent a lot of time In Toronto back then, so perhaps underground rumblings, not that I am, or was anywhere near any kind of musical underground happenings. Toronto is a pretty droll place, so anything new, or different is sure to make news.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, it was Snow, You know I spent a lot of time In Toronto back then, so perhaps underground rumblings, not that I am, or was anywhere near andy kind of musical underground happenings. Toronto is a pretty droll place, so anything new, or different is sure to make news.

Late 80s in Toronto, you'd have been hearing about them both, though Maestro (with his big hit "Let Your Backbone Slide") made it first around 88-89. Snow didn't hit big until 91-92, but he would have been HUGE in the Toronto underground hip hop scene (which was much bigger than anyone realized then or does now) in those years and, likely, you'd have heard of him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

I could be wrong, but I thought every member of Wu Tang had Asian blood in them. Maybe I'm just thinking of the Chapelle Show skit where the Asians drafted the Wu Tang Clan.

Lol! I actually have that skit on dvd. Classic.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Lol! I actually have that skit on dvd. Classic.

Nothing will ever top the blind, black, white supremist, but that was a gooder for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Do you just type "Random News" into Google and post whatever comes up?

I do a lot of web research for different reasons and often come across interesting articles. When I find a conversation starter I post. Some people love the postings, some hate them others are indifferent.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

They don't I can tell you Method Man went to Curtis High School in 88/89 in Staten Island Ny along with myself.He was no ttin class much though he was busy with other career moves

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Method Man was my first favourite rapper.

THA RIDDLER!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

He raps as good live as he does on tape.He does have alot of talent
    Method Man was my first favourite rapper.

THA RIDDLER!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12