Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Looking for Josh McCown / Brandon Lloyd GU/Autos/#d Rookies

lmk what you got!!! also considering nice Wilford/G.Jones rookies

check my site i have two wilfords and a lloyd all autos

i disagree with your pricing...but i like them...but i am completely out of steelers stuff....i dont even have a a $1 hines ward insert to my name!!! you can look at my bucket though...lmk

i like the paul horning mike williams and schaub autos plus the topps chrome ed reed rc

the dude told me the lloyd was silver but i think that it is bronze

i have mccowns 02 Fleer Premium Rookies /1250.... looking to trade for either antwaan randle el or baseball... will sell for 1.25 paypal or a buck and SASE

Mitch
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

steelers...the schaub is gone (just deleted it from the bucket) and not looking to trade the hornung or williams for low end wilfords/lloyds...thanks

i got no steelers left at all (wish i kept some of my randle's since he is a skin now!!) and been slowly selling off my baseball for about 2 years now (so there is not much left there at all)

im gonna have to pass for the time being...im actually LOOKING for paypal for a card in the afternoon...but if its still around in a week or so, i would definately buy it from you....thanks!!

john

guru...you can check my bucket for it...its only an $8 card (really couldn't give you more than that in trade...and i know i dont have any comparable GU) lmk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast