Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cards of yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jschminkey28's Items on eBay

See i still think alot of older rookie cards still hold value like for instance jason kidds topp finest rc has a book value of i think 25.00-30.00 and now you can easily get it on here, ebay, or checkoutmycards.com for like 5-10 dollars which is certainly a steal! Honestly im thinkin of just buying game used and autps and trading them or selling them right away to get my rookie cards i want haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

A recommendation for fellow low-enders who don't make many deals -

If you don't already do it, look around and respond to other people's trading threads as well as creating your own. Many times, there will be folks who collect a certain team, or a certain player, or who have incomplete sets with base card needs, and so forth. With a little effort, you can find them.

Again, if I can complete nearly 800 trades in just over eight years with a low to mid end collection, you can make some more deals also. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gt427's Items on eBay

I'd like today's super star auto cards in the price range of a good insert card from 90's (less than $40). The only way to get here is to make Jordan, Kobe, Lebron and etc to sign at least 10,000 cards every year.

What happened to the ability to collect every single card of your favorite player w/o breaking the bank? Eliminate the 1/1, 5/5, 10/10, 25/25 ... etc... when the cards look 99% the same! Don't make any card numbered less than 1000. Making collecting cards the way it should be - the possibility to complete any given set or any given player.

I saw a recent Mutombo /5 auto card sold for a few hundred bucks when the picture on the front is exactly the same as his card from 93-94 Jam Session valued at like 10 cents! Be creative.

Apologize for the rant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with eliminating similer looking 1/1s etc.. but I like the concept in theory as long as they're fairly different then the normal one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12