will buy or trade so lmk what you got. check my stuff ft here

www.freewebs.com/jaybiddyforeal/

thanks
    james

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    jaybiddyforreal-

1) I have this for trade- I am looking for a nice RC in return:

03 Upper Deck Finite Stars and Stripes Jersey Justin Verlander

2) I am interested in the graded 94 SP ARod RC if it is for trade. Please check my latest tradelist:

https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=191836
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

jfried - i really like the verlander alot but i couldnt come with anything to involve that in a trade for the arod. is there something off my site that you liked in the same price range?

www.freewebs.com/jaybiddyforeal/

lmk
    james

do you nee any of these verlanders?
    05 skybox autographics future signs auto 17/85

05 skybox autographics future signs auto

05 fleer patchworks autoworks auto 70/99

jaybiddyforreal- I wasn't suggesting the Verlander could be involved in a trade for the ARod. I was hyoping I might have soemthing on my tradelist that would interest you for the ARod. I will see what I might like for the Verlander.

jaybiddyforreal- Regarding the Verlander, is there anything I could pair it with for the Ortiz RC?

cw - i would be interested in all of them

jfried - i didnt see anything i could use to get the arod away from me at the moment. the ortiz is being sent out for grading on tuesday so im not looking to trade that either. see anything else?

james

jaybiddyforreal- I suppose I could trade it for the 87 Topps Bonds RC if you are interested.

jfried - yeah i could do that. pm me with your addy. thanks

james

jaybiddyforeal- I have posted the trade in the Trade Manager. Please confirm it there. You will find my address in the trade post. I cannot send until this weeknd when I get home from working out of town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast