Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Of course it does, but that doesn't mean you say.....Well these guys are muslims and foreigners so that means all other Muslims and foreigners must be dangerous as well.

Again....do we do this for christian extremists in this country? NO!

How many times have christians bombed abortion clinics or killed doctors? A LOT!

Do we call christianity a terrorist organization? We probably should, according to the logic employed by the bigots from the GOP.

Ever notice that the majority of serial killers and gun nuts are white? Are all white people like this?

Probably, according to the logic by the the bigots at the GOP!

You forgot the stipulation that the GOP is never wrong about anything and double standards are their inalienable right!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mean like libs used a tragedy at Newtown to politicize gun control and try to pass laws to do background checks at gun shows, tax bullets and force a gun registry, all of which had nothing to do with the shooting?

Welcome to the real world where your party is just as despicable and unworthy of respect or tolerance.

LOL, 91% of the country agrees with this....you are in the 9% in one of the most unreasonable arguments one can make, congrats.

Have fun with your guns.

BTW, the politicizing was direct, we have a LOT of gun shootings in this country, let's do something about it.

YOUR side wants to keep quiet and do nothing, the other side at the very least wants to talk about it.

Maybe they don't have the best solutions, but by talking about it, one can come up with good compromises and agreements....such as...oh I don't know...making sure that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that buys a gun has a background check.

That is very reasonable and very logical.

Unfortunately Reason and logic is something the GOP is unfamiliar with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

You are correct. Being shot in the chest with a single-shot shotgun is TOTALLY survivable. We need to outlaw those 30 round clips because it's the 29th and 30th bullet that will get you.

I got a news flash for ya. If Lanza had walked into that school carrying a single-shot gun and a pocket full of bullets he would have killed dozens. Little old lady teachers and 6 year olds don't put up much of a fight. A single-shot 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot does massive damage in a confined space.

Guns don't kill people. Magazines sizes don't kill people. Psychotic unstable people kill people.

...BUT, if the psychotic unstable person only had access to a revolver, sword, bat, knife, morning star, crossbow etc, they would only have hurt much less people, the victims would have had a fighting chance to defend themselves in the situation, and he would have possibly had to put more thought into the ramifications and responsibility for his actions and that might have made him think twice about doing the act. Guns allow you to be reactionary with out forethought of the situation. Even the best trained gunman can fall prey to an impulse

if you are all truly "right to life" people, you will not argue the fact I just stated as being wrong.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

YOUR side wants to keep quiet and do nothing, the other side at the very least wants to talk about it.

This is it right here. The conversation tends to go like this:

Liberal: We need gun control!
    Conservative: Second amendment! You can't take my guns:
    L: I don't want to take guns away from regular people, I just want someone to to have some control over killing machines.
    C: They aren't all used for killing! No gun control!
    L: What about tougher background checks on all sales?
    C: Doesn't fix everything, makes my life slightly less convenient. No.
    L: But we have to do something.
    C: Agreed, but not that.
    L: Ok, any ideas?
    C: Guns don't kill people, crazy people kill people.
    L: So let's not let crazy people have guns.
    C: Excellent, but don't take guns from crazies who already have them!
    L: Huh?
    C: That would be a sign you're coming after MY guns next!
    L: Then what is the point of not letting crazies purchase in the future if we're going to let them keep the ones they have?
    C: You're right. This doesn't solve everything so it's a no from me.
    L: How about limiting magazine size and gun type?
    C: You're system of classification makes no sense. Instead of coming up with a better system, I'm just going to use you're poor classification as an excuse to do nothing. No limitations!
    L: So what do you propose we do?
    C: Send criminals to jail! They're the ones who commit crimes!
    L: Not everyone who commits a gun crime is an existing criminal.
    C: They're all criminals because they committed crimes!
    L: Yeah but they weren't all criminals before they shot someone.
    C: But they shot someone so they're criminals!
    L: We're trying to prevent them from murdering people!
    C: Throw criminals in jail! Since murder is a crime only criminals commit crimes!
    L: Ok, enough of that self created catch-22. Do you have any other ideas?
    C: Only criminals commit crimes!
    L: We went through that.
    C: Guns don't kill people!
    L: You said that, anything else?
    C: All criminals are liberals!
    L: I'm leaving.
    C: I win! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Of course it does, but that doesn't mean you say.....Well these guys are muslims and foreigners so that means all other Muslims and foreigners must be dangerous as well.

who said they all were? if you are spouting anti american stuff on overseas social websites, but not on american ones, then I would say something is suspicious. if you don't like america why only use overseas websites to say such things? if you are Muslim and shave your beard after you come back from a trip overseas, again, suspicious.

Ever notice that the majority of serial killers and gun nuts are white? Are all white people like this?

ever notice most Americans are white?

Do we call christianity a terrorist organization?

yes, westboro would come to mind

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think I figured out why the left and right can't seem to talk on this subject. We're having two different conversations here. The right want to prevent crime while the left wants to prevent death.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

This is it right here. The conversation tends to go like this:

Liberal: We need gun control!
    Conservative: Second amendment! You can't take my guns:
    L: I don't want to take guns away from regular people, I just want someone to to have some control over killing machines.
    C: They aren't all used for killing! No gun control!
    L: What about tougher background checks on all sales?
    C: Doesn't fix everything, makes my life slightly less convenient. No.
    L: But we have to do something.
    C: Agreed, but not that.
    L: Ok, any ideas?
    C: Guns don't kill people, crazy people kill people.
    L: So let's not let crazy people have guns.
    C: Excellent, but don't take guns from crazies who already have them!
    L: Huh?
    C: That would be a sign you're coming after MY guns next!
    L: Then what is the point of not letting crazies purchase in the future if we're going to let them keep the ones they have?
    C: You're right. This doesn't solve everything so it's a no from me.
    L: How about limiting magazine size and gun type?
    C: You're system of classification makes no sense. Instead of coming up with a better system, I'm just going to use you're poor classification as an excuse to do nothing. No limitations!
    L: So what do you propose we do?
    C: Send criminals to jail! They're the ones who commit crimes!
    L: Not everyone who commits a gun crime is an existing criminal.
    C: They're all criminals because they committed crimes!
    L: Yeah but they weren't all criminals before they shot someone.
    C: But they shot someone so they're criminals!
    L: We're trying to prevent them from murdering people!
    C: Throw criminals in jail! Since murder is a crime only criminals commit crimes!
    L: Ok, enough of that self created catch-22. Do you have any other ideas?
    C: Only criminals commit crimes!
    L: We went through that.
    C: Guns don't kill people!
    L: You said that, anything else?
    C: All criminals are liberals!
    L: I'm leaving.
    C: I win! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

he shoots.....HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

who said they all were? if you are spouting anti american stuff on overseas social websites, but not on american ones, then I would say something is suspicious. if you don't like america why only use overseas websites to say such things? if you are Muslim and shave your beard after you come back from a trip overseas, again, suspicious.

"If you hate America, why would you avoid using American things?"

Really, Jay? Really?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

or to hide what your intentions are from the people you plan on doing things to?

or why didn't they just leave?

just because you hate something does not mean you need to destroy it, unless your religion tells you to and you believe it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

or to hide what your intentions are from the people you plan on doing things to?

Speculation

or why didn't they just leave?

The better question is why hate America if you can use it to get a good education and a shot at a boxing career?

just because you hate something does not mean you need to destroy it, unless your religion tells you to and you believe it.

The first part is true, the second part is again speculation. Maybe it was the religion. Maybe it was the fact that, while both seemed likeable enough, neither seems to have had all that many, if any, freinds. Maybe they have a hereditary mental disorder. Maybe they have one we haven't identified yet and maybe it's not called "Muslim".

At the end of the day, until this kid comes up with some answers, it's all speculation and calling anything as a fact or a guarantee or anything of the kind without realizing it's speculation shows true biases. If it turns out your right (which it looks like it will) it doesn't say anything of your knowledge, but your luck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast