Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Jordan Staal & The Canes

At the beginning of the season, the Jordan Staal lovers claimed that his injection would propel the Canes to the top of their division. I came on here and said he would have his worst defensive year, and not contribute enough on offense to make a difference.

The biggest thing I said, is that the Canes would fold like a cheap Coleman Tent. I was laughed at.

Who's laughing now? Jordan Staal -17 on the season. 9 goals. Canes have 2nd most Goals Against at 3.2 per game which is insanely horrible, 3rd worst Power Play among 30 teams. They are lucky that Florida is in the same division.

Other than me dreaming of this team being in a Hockey Market like Seattle, nowhere is where they are headed ........ Don't listen to the old guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

While I didn't think the Canes would be as bad as they've been this year, Jordan Staal was massively overrated as a Pen. Nothing more than a 2nd/3rd line center.

BANNED

Country

I really don't like to predict, but I also made a comment that the Red Wings would struggle immensely, much to my chagrin because of losing Lidstrom and Holmer.

I said they would finish 3rd in their division and 7th or 8th in the Conference, and would be close to missing the playoffs. Sometimes I hate it when I am right.

Teams relish playing the Red Wings, because when Dats, Zetterberg and Kronwall are not on the ice, teams can score at will. Holland is now being re-paid for bailing out with no-hoper Thumbers like Mikael Samuelsson, and Jordan Tootoo, not to mention recycling AHL Journeymen and expecting them to play defense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

i don't think other teams worry about Kronwall and his Detroit defence leading -10

BANNED

Country

They worry about Kronwall putting them into the parking lot. So they do worry. He hits like Konstantinov used to.