Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

All but 3 GOP senators REJECT a bill on better background checks

and what about the bills the republicans tried to pass? they were voted down as well, try to find that in the media.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My statement isn't dumb, it is fact. Liberals don't understand guns so they ban what makes them look scary without ever addressing lethality.

Conservatives don't understand gun shootings and statistics.

^This comment isn't dumb, it is fact. I win.

Now explain to me, why this comment is not valid.

You will see that your own comment is similar.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I WILL Suggest this once and only once
    Either act like gentlemen or go somewhere else!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I understand statistics just fine.

In 2011 323 homocides were committed by all rifles (assault, hunting, etc.) That is approximately 1 per million people. More people die from blunt force trauma per year than are killed by all rifles combined.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Here's way more anecdotal evidence to support Duane than you. The problem with conservatives is they use the liberal ignorance as an excuse to allow people to continue killing the nation's children, which is far, far worse than being ignorant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Just wait until all these liberals want pressure cooker control. No kitchen is safe. Late term abortions are fine, what a joke.

...Rick

lol. it only took one post to become illogical.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

lol. it only took one post to become illogical.

And it came from a conservative at that.

I think that shows exactly who is standing in the way of logical discourse on the topic of guns.

Wow, the rest of this thread was unnecessary. The answer was given right away.

Why can't gun control be logical? Conservatives won't allow it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't believe they understand much of anything.

I was at the mall yesterday and noticed a driver looking for a parking place. I flagged the driver down and pointed to a handicap parking space that was open. The driver looked puzzled and rolled down his window and said "I'm not handicapped". I told him I was sorry and that I saw his Obama bumper sticker and just assumed he suffered from some type of mental disorder. He gave me the finger and yelled obscenities at me. I guess his finger denoted his high IQ of 1. That's the last time I try to help anyone with a mental disorder.

...Rick

So you openly antagonized someone without any sort of prior motivation all because they had an Obama bumper sticker.... and they are the one with the mental disorder?

Cool. Well at least you are Duane's hero.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't believe they understand much of anything.

I was at the mall yesterday and noticed a driver looking for a parking place. I flagged the driver down and pointed to a handicap parking space that was open. The driver looked puzzled and rolled down his window and said "I'm not handicapped". I told him I was sorry and that I saw his Obama bumper sticker and just assumed he suffered from some type of mental disorder. He gave me the finger and yelled obscenities at me. I guess his finger denoted his high IQ of 1. That's the last time I try to help anyone with a mental disorder.

...Rick

And conservatives STILL think they're on the high ground. Funny thing is, if I told the exact same story with a Romney sticker instead of Obama, you'd be screaming that he should have ripped my head off or shot me
    You deserved what you got. The fact you equate anything with mental illness shows who has the IQ of 1. Only a a bigoted loser with an IQ of 1 would randomly and for no real reason start an altercation and insult someone they've never met and come out of it feeling like the bigger man because the other person got angry when you needlessly and uselessly insulted him.

And only a bigoted loser would brag about such childishness.

And only a bigoted loser would show support for such childishness.

Only a bigoted loser make light of something as serious as mental illness. People like this keep the mentally I'll from coming forward and getting help. Mentally I'll who get no help are going on shooting sprees, killing many, many people.

Anyone who is smart enough to make the connect there would not make light of the mentally I'll. Only bigoted, ignorant, arrogant losers would. Anyone who does should he considered an accessory to these shootings and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They're all guilty.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 04-22-2013 at 12:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, at first glance I thought you said (wrote) bigtoed?!!!!

Mentally I'll who get no help are going on shooting sprees, killing many, many people.

but only a small percentage, they all need help whether they would or wouldn't go on a killing spree.

I am still dumbfounded that neither bill the conservatives tried to pass are mentioned anywhere and cannot be found in the media.

they were for better prosecution of gun sellers who did not use background checks, better background checks, and prosecution of felons trying to buy guns, along with other stuff.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast