Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is 1 reason I don't buy boxes any more.

I don't buy hobby boxes anymore because of SWEEEEET STEALS like this. Under $50 for this badboy.
    Last edited by aaonehundred; 05-16-2006 at 08:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mia07076's Items on eBay

Sweet pickup!! I am in the same boat as you. Why should I waste money on boxes when there are so many good deals to be had for a lot cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by fjniskey
    Sweet pickup!! I am in the same boat as you. Why should I waste money on boxes when there are so many good deals to be had for a lot cheaper.

I feel the same way. I hate putting down $80-150 on a box and it ends up being ICE COLD. I would rather put down $50-200 on a SWEET card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I agree you can get a lot of good stuff without "wasting" the money on a hobby box. But come on, everyone knows opening a box is a lot more fun. And sure you got a Yao printing plate for 50 bucks but that hobby box may have had a signed Shaq printing plate in it. Busting boxes is the most fun you can have in this hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by jyosi
    I agree you can get a lot of good stuff without "wasting" the money on a hobby box. But come on, everyone knows opening a box is a lot more fun. And sure you got a Yao printing plate for 50 bucks but that hobby box may have had a signed Shaq printing plate in it. Busting boxes is the most fun you can have in this hobby.

I agree busting a box is more fun and more addicting. I just hate busting cold boxes thats why I try to stay away plus, the yao was UNDER 50 :), but, "you are right."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, you got ripped off! Those colors are really messed up!

SCF Rewards
    See baller4life91's Items on eBay

well in some boxes u do get good stuff i have got lots of pice of game used jeresy and autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with the boxes, they are very fun to bust open, pack after pack looking for that one money card. Although buying singles are also good if it's a good deal and it's exactly the card you want. Personally, I think the best is buying single packs because there is so much more excitement; by chance, if you are that one in thousands that gets a real nice card, it makes it even sweeter knowing that you got it from one single pack. I love hobby boxes, but you need some serious cash to buy boxes week in, week out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tha_shot's Items on eBay

Oh, I find excitement in going to ebay and browsing till I find something cheap I like.