Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Hank Blalock

Need Hank Blalock

My HOF project is going to take a side step to a project Ive been meaning to do for a while. Im looking for Blalock GU, Autos, Inserts, RCs, and Autoed Memorabilia with reliable COA. I will trade or buy. The only things I have so far are an Autoed Bat from the Texas Rangers and Just Minors Auted Mini Helmet. Im trying to see what all I can get in the next week. No trade to big or small.

Thanks
    David

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I can see you like the Rangers, any interest in a Just Minors Laynce Nix Auto Mini Bat?

hey if your looking for rangers i got these:

2005 UD Reflections Fabric Reflections Game Jersey - Hank Blalock
    2005 Fleer Patchworks Dual PATCH 4 colors each - Alfonso Soriano/ Michael Young 4/15

and i got this incoming:

2005 Fleer Patchworks Game PATCH 3 colors - Michael Young /99

i have signed mini helmet with a just memorabilia COA. last one sold on ebay for 29 dlvd. i could sell for 25 dlvd. lmk
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    I can see you like the Rangers, any interest in a Just Minors Laynce Nix Auto Mini Bat?
    I appricitae the offer, but right now Im concentrating on the players in my signature. I might take you up on the offr at a later time.

Thanks
    David

Quote Originally Posted by elliottelement2
    hey if your looking for rangers i got these:

2005 UD Reflections Fabric Reflections Game Jersey - Hank Blalock
    2005 Fleer Patchworks Dual PATCH 4 colors each - Alfonso Soriano/ Michael Young 4/15

and i got this incoming:

2005 Fleer Patchworks Game PATCH 3 colors - Michael Young /99

Intrested in all 3. Can you tell me the BVs and what you would want in return?

Thanks
    David

Quote Originally Posted by dh5123
    i have signed mini helmet with a just memorabilia COA. last one sold on ebay for 29 dlvd. i could sell for 25 dlvd. lmk
    dan

I already have the autoed mini helmet.

Thanks though
    David

bv on the dual patch is N/A but i would probaly want 45-55 bv or around there

the blalock jersey bv is 8

the michael young patch bv is 25

ill check your site and see if u have anything i want.

2004 SP LEGENDARY CUTS MARKED FOR THE HALL SMITH OZZIE AUTO 20/50 BV 60.00

the edgar martinez patch

lmk on these

Quote Originally Posted by elliottelement2
    2004 SP LEGENDARY CUTS MARKED FOR THE HALL SMITH OZZIE AUTO 20/50 BV 60.00

the edgar martinez patch

lmk on these
    I really dont like trading autos unless Im getting an auto back. Just one of my pet peeves.

David

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast