Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member!

Talking New Member!

Hi to all,

I am from Berlin/Germany and I collect 49ers GU/AU, Junior Seau and Players of FSU in their College Uniform (logo must be visible!). Please check my home page under:

http://people.freenet.de/bartman98

You'll find there a list of cards I have up for trade, also you can check my references! If you have some cards you'd like to offer don't hesistate to contact me, either by PM or email! Thanks to wdwain for letting me know about this forum!

Thanks for your time!

I HAVE SEMINOLE PLAYERS IN UNIFORM TONS OF THEM FROM DILLON, TO MINNUS ,TO PETER WARRICK,WEINKI YOU NAME IT CHECK OUT MY SITE THANX,,,,
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Welcome to the forum Bartman! :D

Love the avatar!

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Yes, welcome! Interesting, a user from Germany! Is that our first non-North American user, BGray?

Tim

here you go bartman...list.
    2000,ud mvp,rookie corey simon,seminoles card#194
    2000,ud,mvp,rookie,peter warrick,seminoles,card#188/nm
    2001,press pass,rookie,marvin snoop minnis,card#28,seminoles
    2000,score,corey simon,seminole,card#280/nm
    2000,impact,peter warrick,seminole,card#117/nm
    2000,edge,eg,peter warrick rookie,seminole,card#107.......................... .................cards r all rookies thats all i am getting rid of for now,,,,thanx...
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Hi,

thanks for the effort, sorry already have all of them (only one missing is that Edge Graded but if I remember right it is without logo on the helmet? C.E. has no NCAA License, I guess)

i have that graded one but it has the bengals logo on it sorry.....

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

hey bartman -- that's the best avatar so far!! I love the Simpsons!!!

Are you looking for any particular Junior Seau, or will all Seau cards work?

I've got a few of his regular cards, including a few rookies, I think.

let me know

LONGORSHORT1@YAHOO.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast