Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See plunge's Items on eBay

BGS rookie upper deck cards for sale

These are on ebay until Thursday. Mostly upper deck rookie cards from '90 and '91. BGS rated. Thanks for looking.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&since=-1&rd=1

:D ;) :hop: :hop: :hop:

SCF Rewards

plunge...wow, those are great prices.

But I don't understand.

Doesn't it cost at least $5 (and usually more) to grade a card, unless you send hundreds in at a time?

You've got them out at some excellent prices!!

SCF Rewards

You're absolutely right, podstock. I have to eat plenty of cash to put these up for grabs. Each cost me $8. Would you care to place a sympathy bid on any of these? :)

SCF Rewards

hey, would you combine shipping? if no one bids on Griffey and 3 Juan, I'll think about grabbing them.

Perhaps I'll just let it end; and if no one bids on the above, I'll just grab them from you ---- that way you don't have to pay Ebay fees.

p.s. sorry to hear about the loss. That's the major reason I don't get my cards graded...it's an automatic $8 deduction.

But, I hope a bunch of bids come in on your auctions at last minute!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is what sucks so much about ebay, you shold get some nice prices for these and people should know you spent at least X amount of $$$ to get them graded.

Long Live etopp.com and etopps

SCF Rewards

well, Ebay is a place where bargain hunters flock, and they know if they don't get one auction, there's always another one right around the corner.

That's understandable.

What sucks are arseholes who receive the products you send, then complain that you didn't send them!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

tell me about that pod, I am going through that as we speak, one was a card for $250 card he paid $157 that wasn't received supposely, the killing thing is you are suppose to have 7 days to get info that you shipped it and they took the money right away, which made me have to cancel my ipo's last week because I pay for my ipo's out of my paypal account and since it was near empty, I was pissed. The best thing is I put $300 insurance so if worse comes to worse I get back $300 bill so that made me a little less upset about it.

SCF Rewards

gioperation --- nice to hear you made a backup plan!!

Plunge --- looks like folks are now starting to bid on all your auctions! Congrats. Hope more comes in for ya.

On the selfish side, I was hoping to get that Griffey for $0.99

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the encouragement, podstock.

SCF Rewards

I feel for you and all of us who have had to use the grading system.

The winners are the grading companies.

Much like back in the early 1900s, when everyone came to California for the gold rush in search of gold.

The ones who made money were the folks selling the sieves, clothes, food, etc. The people who were looking for gold mostly ended up without any nuggets, and had to pay for the equipment to find the gold.

Much like us --- we have to pay to get a card graded; but there's no guarantee that someone will buy the graded card from us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast