Thread: do graded autos book?

Exclamation do graded autos book?

if graded autos book will someone please look up the bv of this card:

larry johnson 03' sp signature auto black PSA 10. thanks

That's a good question.

While I'm certain there's multipliers for Mint 9's & Gem 10's, I'm not 100% sure where the standardized list would be.
    I know Beckett took a stab, and PSA & GAI have listings(Psa's is the SMR and more thorough) They don't list alot of the newer cards.

Hope someone can clarify, and post the reference.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

well, i know the last time i bought a beckett(quite a while ago! like maybe 2 years or more).... in the back they had a graded price guide section... it obviously didn't have all the cards, but it had a lot of the big name important ones in it... so, that prolly didn't help, but if u could get somebody with a beckett mag, then you could prolly find out if they still do this or not.

meuandthelot- i just got done typing up a book for the thread that you just closed - hahaha, i understand why u had to close it, it was headed in the wrong direction just thought i'd let ya know that i spent like 5 min typing up a big response and i clicked "submit" and then it didn't even post! haha

sorry.... back to the original post!!!

so far i havent seen anything on graded autos. I'm sure theres a multiplier on them. Havent seen much of it.

Nice Card that you got though.