Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Faith-Healing Couple Let Second Child Die, 7 More Taken Away

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know, I can't believe people like this aren't jailed for manslaughter.

2 innocent kids needlessly died because their STUPID parents believe that prayer will magically heal their children....unreal!

Even when I was a christian I would NEVER EVER think that prayer would magically make me feel better when I was ill....I knew that I had to take medicine, and if it got worse, I had to go to the hospital or seek some sort of professional help.

This is why it bothers me greatly when people start talking about "miracles".

Sorry, there's no such thing as miracles.....there are coincidences and unexplained medical occurrences....but you DON'T magically get healed.

Prayer doesn't work.

Even if you are a christian you should know that God is NOT allowed to interfere in your life because that would be against your "free will".

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Those parents are child-killers and should be tortured and executed!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those parents are child-killers and should be tortured and executed!!!

Dosen't that contradict good wholesome atheist values?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

What are atheist values? Besides it was an attempt at humour on my part. I thought the sarcasm was evident.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It was.
    This subject is tough for me. Faith healers are nuts and an absolute lack of medical Carr is child abuse.
    How does everyone feel, though, about JWs denying their children blood transfusions?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are atheist values? Besides it was an attempt at humour on my part. I thought the sarcasm was evident.

It was, I'm surprised that you didn't catch mines.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was.
    This subject is tough for me. Faith healers are nuts and an absolute lack of medical Carr is child abuse.
    How does everyone feel, though, about JWs denying their children blood transfusions?

A jehova's witness or anyone else for that matter freedom of religion stops when it infringes on the rights of someone else. Those kids have a right to live and if the only way to save them would be a blood transfusion and the parents refuse the state must then intervene.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A jehova's witness or anyone else for that matter freedom of religion stops when it infringes on the rights of someone else. Those kids have a right to live and if the only way to save them would be a blood transfusion and the parents refuse the state must then intervene.

Ok, how about a child, let's say 12, who agrees with his parents?
    What if that child has already made a choice to be faithful Jehovah's Witness? Should the state force a transfusion on him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, how about a child, let's say 12, who agrees with his parents?
    What if that child has already made a choice to be faithful Jehovah's Witness? Should the state force a transfusion on him?

Interesting delima. I would have to say that at the age of 12 the child does not know enough to fully understand the gravity of his/her choice and should be forced by the state to accept the blood transfusion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast