Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF: Jimmy Rollins

WTTF: Jimmy Rollins

I'm looking to trade for Jimmy Rollins, I don't have much of him maybe 5 cards so I probably won't have what your offering. So check my site in my sig and see what you would like. And hopefullly we can work something out.

Thanks.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    heya rollinsfan11, I have this Bowman Heritage Red Border #1/1

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...myRollins-.jpg

not sure what bv to put on it, if you would like to make me an offer for it?

can I get a scan of the back of that card?

and I'm only looking to trade. So take a look at my tradesite. the link is in my sig.

didn't see anything on your list, if you still want a scan of the back I will put it up tonight when i get off of work.

no thanks, I won't put you through the trouble because i'm not interested in buying.

I have these; looking for A's I don't have:

2005 Topps 76 Jimmy Rollins
    2005 Topps Chrome 76 Jimmy Rollins
    2005 Upper Deck 152 Jimmy Rollins

i have this 06 Topps Opening Day #43... will trade it for any hockey card or current Boston Red Sox if you have no hockey.
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast