Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Organized religion

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Guessing at #4
    Hindu?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Canadian and European Christians are NOT your HOUSE. I think that is why he is telling you to use the phrase American Christians.

I must have missed the memo that Christanity is only corrupted within the United States and once someone leaves the country they learn the true message of Jesus.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is your 3rd of the "Big 3" ??

Remember, 2 of the "Big 4" have more adherents than your first Big 2.

That may be true but why is it we only hear about the most of the world's religious conflict from Islam, Christanity and Judiasm aka the Big 3.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The World's 4 largest Religions are:

Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity. I was trying to establish who Veggie's Big 3 are.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I must have missed the memo that Christanity is only corrupted within the United States and once someone leaves the country they learn the true message of Jesus.

Wow.
    You really think saying it twice makes it relevant? No Canadian is "in your house". No is any other non American. If you're going to include Canada, why not Mexico? If you're going to include Europe, why not Africa or the Middle East?

Please, until you've cleaned up your own house, stay out of mine. Complain about American Christians and American Christians ONLY.
    Unless you're really ignoring the rest of the world because it doesn't fall into your narrow, America-centric view of things. If that's the case, please, continue to be an open hypocrite.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That may be true but why is it we only hear about the most of the world's religious conflict from Islam, Christanity and Judiasm aka the Big 3.

Why do you only hear about the 3? Well two of them, Islam and Chrisitanity have killed millions in the conquest for indoctrination to their own cause.

Your 3rd Religion, Judaism has been the historical victim of your first 2.

Judaism, Hinduism, and Buddhism do not have diabolical intent of conversion at all cost like Islam and Christianity do.

Ask yourself this? When was the last time a Buddhist, a Jew, or a Hindu knocked on your door and wanted to straighten out your life?

Christianity and Islam are religions with a conversion mandate, the others are not.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-25-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why do you only hear about the 3? Well two of them, Islam and Chrisitanity have killed millions in the conquest for indoctrination to their own cause.

Your 3rd Religion, Judaism has been the historical victim of your first 2.

Judaism, Hinduism, and Buddhism do not have diabolical intent of conversion at all cost like Islam and Christianity do.

Ask yourself this? When was the last time a Buddhist, a Jew, or a Hindu knocked on your door and wanted to straighten out your life?

Christianity and Islam are religions with a conversion mandate, the others are not.

While this is true of the practice of most Christian religions, it's not really true of Christian belief itself. The mandate is simply to spread the word and make sure everyone hears it. From there, it's up to those people. The idea of conversion, while very real in practice, does not exist within Christian teachings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your 3rd Religion, Judaism has been the historical victim of your first 2. You must have never heard about a bunch of gangsta's and killers who love murdering muslims and other people of color. They are called the Israeli gov't.

response in bold.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ha! No response he move on.
    Tra-la-la

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Faith in a God I can understand. Faith in any religion just baffles me to no end.

I am using this for a bumper sticker...great post!

...and the problem in any religion is when the dogma gets in the way of the karma. As many people do, they get wrapped up in the RULES and not the REASONS driving the rules. Why? Becasue it is easier to be a rule follower. It takes less effort. I can imagine that the higher powers are just totally facepalming at the people who are considered fundamentalist in their pantheons. Any of the great philosophers who started religions probably did NOT come up with the rules that their followers follow.
    Last edited by xpucksx; 04-25-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast