Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kesler's #'d 17

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know thanks :) I looked at his ebay right now and he only has one card listed total and its not a Kes :P But i did msg him :)

The guy on ebay is lmr53 he has lotssss of kes cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looknat his completed listings,every few months he goes on a Kesler streak,posts around 30-40 cards of him,its been over a year i see his listings,gd luck if u ended upmwith any plz post,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see in your signature you have *all canucks* as your PC, I am considering selling all my lower end jersey cards, as well as most of my rookies and inserts, and just keeping my keslers, certain rookies and my autos and patches. Would you be interested in buying a crapload off me if I did?

Looknat his completed listings,every few months he goes on a Kesler streak,posts around 30-40 cards of him,its been over a year i see his listings,gd luck if u ended upmwith any plz post,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Was just lookin at ur post,i got a lot myself,but can always pickup a few,u got a picture list or can we meet? Ur from van right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm on Vancouver Island. I have a TON of canucks inserts/RC's doubles if you'd be willing to trade, either for Canucks I don't have or even some tradebait. Let me know and I'll show ya a list. Thanks!!

Was just lookin at ur post,i got a lot myself,but can always pickup a few,u got a picture list or can we meet? Ur from van right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 more!!! Two 17/25's and a 17/100. And another one I haven't scanned yet, 17/50 Topps Gold RC sent yet again by a frickin AWESOME guy on here!! And I just won another one, 17/24 off ebay tonight for dirt cheap!! Think I'm up to 13-14 jersey numbered Keslers now!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RoyFanDale; 10-11-2013 at 05:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's my Topps gold RC I was talkin about up there, and my incoming jersey/patch 17/24 :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RoyFanDale; 10-11-2013 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

still waitin on the list there bud,plz pm or email,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent, totally forgot you were waiting for the list sorry haha If anyone else collects Canucks, I have a load of doubles I'd like to unload for either Canucks I need, paypal to pay off Canucks I'm getting, or good tradebait (will totally trade in your favor if it's tradebait)

Dale

still waitin on the list there bud,plz pm or email,thx

Last edited by 87sluggo; 08-24-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: language

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got the list and replied....kinda was hoping more mid/high ender's and/or newer cards ;)
    im not a huge collector of inserts/parrallels and i usually dont pay much for them,but lmk,thx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast