Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry guys, maybe next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talk about crapping the bed in game 7,lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

wow. unbelievable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Whew, that was close....WOOHOOOO!!!! The party is in BOSTON!!!!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

turn out the lights - the party`s over -- in Boston that is -- but It`s just getting started in Toronto

you jinxed them :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That is the most incredible Game 7 comeback that I have ever witnessed. Sure others have had the same goal deficit, but not a 3 goal comeback within 4-5 minutes near the end of the game.

Unreal. Leafs will be shell-shocked for a very long time after this one.
    Last edited by centrehice; 05-13-2013 at 11:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still can't believe how much Bergeron came through in the last couple minutes of the 3rd and OT. If you want to talk about a guy with heart, he's the one.

The entire team looked absolutely dead until Lucic stepped up and pumped them up and Bergeron went ahead and made it a real game.

Watching my team come back from a 4-1 deficit to win, while sitting here in Toronto, is the reason why professional sports are able to give you a thrill like no other.

As for the comments about Paille: the guy plays with a ton of heart, is a phenomenal PK guy and has great speed on the forecheck. Not every guy has to be a sniper. Granted, I get frustrated when he misses opportunities but I didn't see Komarov, or Orr getting much in terms of offence either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

For excitement that was tops along with Bruins Habs game 6 in '08. Can't say anything bad about the leafs. I see tem the same way I saw the Bruins blossom after the 08 loss. Toronto will be a great team going coward and will learn from the experience and be better for it. But this year, the Cup is ours (I hope)!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never been so dissapointed after a hockey game. Ever.

This being my first playoffs for the Leafs since I began watching hockey during the 2004-05 lockout, I was especially thrilled about this year's matchup. Everyone knew the Bruins would be a handful, but when you tie the series at three and you're ahead 4-1 with just over 3 minutes to go in the last period of regulation of Game 7, you simply have to win. End of story.

Because of the time difference between Denmark and North America, it was hard at first to get up and watch the games. It's still important to note that I have not at all regretted this option, as I've really enjoyed every single second. I've never been so excited about every Leafs goal. I've been jumping, dancing, celebrating and also experienced huge adrenaline rushes like no others.

I'm incredibly proud to be a Leafs fan. I sincerely hope that this will be a stepping stone for greater things to come for Leafs Nation.

Go Leafs, go... Go Leafs, go.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Well atleast we shut out that little punk Seguin. Thank You Kessel Phil certainly played like an All Star this series, His back checking has improved leaps and bounds over any other player in recent memory. Thank You Kessel

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast