Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

This went rather cheap - Bobby Orr Auto /100

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181122619470?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p 3984.m1436.l2649&autorefresh=true

I paid more than that for the regular silver version..............Geez eh?
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 04-21-2013 at 10:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pretty surprised that the seller didn't marked that auction as a 1/1 auction,
    because Ray Bourque wore the number 77 and they did played for Boston so a ebay 1/1 or?

It's a pretty old set and with all those setcollectors so you'll never know how much you're going to pay for that card then...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is very cheap. Ebay is so random. Buyer got a great deal.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Especially the issue that it's from. Century Legends is the first real incorporation of past stars to a full extent. Why would you want a 2012-13 Bobby Orr Auto, when this one is more rare, more significant, and on the trot, a whole lot nicer.

New collectors make me laugh. Todays memorabilia of stars from the 70's being worth more than something made 13 years ago?

NOT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Orr autos are not so rare ... every set, every year have their own :) lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Orr autos are not so rare ... every set, every year have their own :) lol

Unfortunately true........but this particular card? These don't pop up all that often..............quite sad.......

I'm thinking BIN with a Best Offer option is the way to go if you don't want to get burned as a seller.......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Unfortunately true........but this particular card? These don't pop up all that often..............quite sad.......

I'm thinking BIN with a Best Offer option is the way to go if you don't want to get burned as a seller.......

No risk, no reward!!!! ;)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice set, and I'm surprised that the price would go as low as it did..... but it's a supply and demand thing.

How many people are building that set, and would really drive up the price of the Orr ??

If you simply want to add a Bobby Orr autograph to your collection, that's a great looking card - but there are lots of great looking ones out there.... so what's the difference if you get one that's limited to 100 copies from a set 13 years old, or one limited to 500 copies that's a few months old? That's the thing with autographs. Lots of people out there need (want) 1 for their collection. Once they've got it, they don't need another.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see what it actually went for tho. Or am I just blind? What if it was for LESS????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast