Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We do have this sticky for you set guys to tell us what set you are after:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ctors-Database
    I would love to see photobuckets of someone who is far along on their set as well!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm working on getting all living HOFers on HOF Postcards. I have 40 presently including some members who have since passed.

I have those uploaded here.

I'm also working on getting every Manager of the Year recipient and just started a project to collect every member of the 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just finished a sports illustrated cover picture of the 1968 World Series cardinals. I like to keep my projects small so I don't loose steam. I'm starting some pictures that feature 2 to 3 players!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have a couple different projects going:

All living Chicago Cubs alumni: I started this one about 3 years ago, starting with the 1948 season and working forward. Currently I'm in the 1968 season. I have over 200 that have come back from that timeframe, only about 30 that have not come home. Will continue to work forward from there. My designs have differed over time, and probably have a couple designs in mind for future requests, but here are examples of the three designs I've used so far:

USFL: I designed a set to collect the signature of 1 player from each team. Out of the 16 I've sent, 11 have come home. I have three more to send out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've actually got three I am currently working on. I'll post some of them here later, cause im actually in a classroom right as we speak.

1. St Louis Cardinals WS 2011 Team auto.
    -Currently trying to get everybody on that 2011 team roster to sign something and add them all to my collection. Recently bought a team ball and may start the project over, due to me wanting everybody on one item. We'll see though. Currently got some of the big names like Allen Craig, David Freese, and others....the hard ones will probably be Furcal and Pujols.

2. 2013 Cleveland Indians Harlem Shake video picture.
    -My opinion one of the cooler ones cause I haven't seen anybody do this before. Got a nice 8x10 of the Tribe doing the Harlem Shake during ST, and it's got a lot of guys on it now. Just the hard ones are left like David Huff, Brett Myers, and others who were traded or released. Then there's Nick Swisher and Jason Giambi who hardly ever sign.

3. 2012 Heritage complete set.
    -Currently have over 50 cards in the set signed...this one is gonna take a bit though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 2 going.First is an Ebbetts Field 8x10 that I'm trying to get every living Brooklyn Dodger I'm at 9 so far.Also an 8x10 of Veterans Stadium I want to get as many Phillies from the '70s and '80s

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I have a couple different projects going:

All living Chicago Cubs alumni: I started this one about 3 years ago, starting with the 1948 season and working forward. Currently I'm in the 1968 season. I have over 200 that have come back from that timeframe, only about 30 that have not come home. Will continue to work forward from there. My designs have differed over time, and probably have a couple designs in mind for future requests, but here are examples of the three designs I've used so far:

USFL: I designed a set to collect the signature of 1 player from each team. Out of the 16 I've sent, 11 have come home. I have three more to send out.

Yeah I never really thought about the USFL. USFL cards would like sweet autographed since they didn't make any certified cards when the USFL was in business. Does anyone know which USFL alumini are good ttm?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12