Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading and selling g/u autos

Trading and selling g/u autos

Check my trade list all is for sale or trade.On trades im looking for decent autos in return. Or pre 1980 cards...

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I would recommend making a more readable list. It is very confusing! :) put each card on a seperate line, that should help you move them better because not many people will spend the time trying to sort out what you have there. Just a little advice

Trust me thats not the way I set it up...Its been that way since the update Ive tried to correct the problem.Every time I save it thats what I get...Ive seen other lists with the same problem.
    Last edited by turfking; 04-12-2006 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turfking
    Trust me thats not the way I set it up...Its been that way since the update Ive tried to correct the problem.Every time I save it thats what I get...Ive seen other lists with the same problem.
    You will need to add the ending brackets after every line. <BR> It seems to be web based and without it the page doesn't recognize line breaks without it. Any Moderator want to confirm or let us know.
    THis is what I had to do to mine.

Thanks for the advice edgarfan.It worked like a champ,Now maybe Ill get some responses..

Interested in these...

04 Skybox History of the draft Josh Beckett jsy38/99 BV$10
    02 Fleer Platinum fence busters Brian Giles bat BV$8.00
    04 Skybox league leaders silver Juan Pierre jsy 18/50 BV$10

Take a look at my tradelist, and PLMK what you like, remember that I don't need all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by turfking
    Thanks for the advice edgarfan.It worked like a champ,Now maybe Ill get some responses..
    You're welcome. I might be interested in your matt lawton auto. I am thinking of starting a 2006 Mariners collection for this years roster with 1 auto of every player on the roster. Ichiro would probably be an impossible one for me to trade for though. But let me know from my website if anything interests you. Have TONS of cards for trade/sell.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfan
    You're welcome. I might be interested in your matt lawton auto. I am thinking of starting a 2006 Mariners collection for this years roster with 1 auto of every player on the roster. Ichiro would probably be an impossible one for me to trade for though. But let me know from my website if anything interests you. Have TONS of cards for trade/sell.

How about your 03 Topps 205 Roy Oswalt Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by RollinsFan11
    dont forget about me :)
    How about your 67 Morgan? NM is $15 EX is $6.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast