Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Still have 7 slots to fill. I will take 1 if we want to just stay at 2 boxes. If not Then still 7 slots to fill as of this morning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

lopezhm has stepped up and will take 3 slots making the 3rd box still a possibility. So currently 4 slots to be filled. We can get this done.
    Last edited by Jay520; 06-18-2013 at 03:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

lets get it filled ill grab the last one if the other three get sold

BANNED

Country

I don't do basketball, but interested in this break.

http://www.dcssportscards.com/2012-1...ballcards.html\

Does having this site (where i buy most of my boxes) having it for 99.95 a box change the price of the slots?

Also, everything is saying 3 autos and 3 Memorabilia per box....where are all of the inserts/base going??? Heck, some of those inserts would sell more than some of the jerseys or even autos.

Just trying to figure out the #'s and thinking behind this break, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to get this break moving sooner rather than later before basketball fades away for the summer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I would like to get this break moving sooner rather than later before basketball fades away for the summer

Here here, plus it sucks having the money for this paid for and in limbo like this...

BANNED

Country

I still need clarification....is this a snake draft? Why are there only 18 slots when there's 18 hits per box +base cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still need clarification....is this a snake draft? Why are there only 18 slots when there's 18 hits per box +base cards?

yes its a sanke draft techincally there are 36 hits because there are 6 crusade refractor cards per box as well.

BANNED

Country

yes its a sanke draft techincally there are 36 hits because there are 6 crusade refractor cards per box as well.

Each Box contains Three Autographs, Three Memorabilia Cards, Six Crusades Inserts, and Six other Inserts!

I read that as 18 hits per box, so there will be three rounds of the draft right? If I have 1st pick on box 1, I'll have 18th pick on box two and 1st pick on box one again, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can buy into other breaks if this ones never gonna happen....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast