Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

Kadamscards you have been added and trade has been sent your way.

I think at least 2 solid rounds will be fine because of the obvious hits and inserts will last 2 rounds for sure. Rounds 3-5 will most likely be base cards to fill in the rest of the picks.

Each Box contains Three Autographs, Three Memorabilia Cards, Six Crusades Inserts, and Six other Inserts!

I read that as 18 hits per box, so there will be three rounds of the draft right? If I have 1st pick on box 1, I'll have 18th pick on box two and 1st pick on box one again, right?

he does state that we will be drafting all cards including base, and i think you can safely assume this would be snake style as i cant imagine anyone in the group would want the guy with first pick in the draft to get first pick in every box.....so feel free to come on in the water is nice and warm!

BANNED

Country

I'll buy Two slots right now if someone else buys 2 or two others have agreed to buy one each. I dont want to commit PP and wait two weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i already commited to another if we need it and it looks like we do so if one other person commits then we will be filled

BANNED

Country

i already commited to another if we need it and it looks like we do so if one other person commits then we will be filled

Get everyone PAID up and another to commit with you and Ill pay instantly =D =D =D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

I will be the other person to commit if Afrank45 is okay with that. I am just waiting on Kadamscards to send his payment to me(tomorrow or Thursday). Once he sends then PoseyBuster you can get the 2 remaining slots and we will be all wrapped up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good to me ill send my tensioning payment in when I get home.....jay if you could create another trade that'd be great

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good to me ill send my tensioning payment in when I get home.....jay if you could create another trade that'd be great

As a MOD I will edit the trade to show the 3 slots you are paying for so no need to create another trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

So how we lookin here? everyone paid up yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone is locked in but need like 2 people to pay paypal payments. The boxes are on their way. Should have them by Saturday or Sunday. I will do the slot randomization video later tonight or early tomorrow.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG they havent been shipped??/ Last time ZI do this. A month before a break is redic.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast