Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS Scandal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two wrongs make a right.

Funny cuz your bible says it does.

Eye for an eye and whatnot.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Obama has done the right thing. Now his inner cabinet is head-hunting over at the IRS and rightly so. These finance twerps at the IRS think that they rule the World.

Their lives are all about to change. Chalk up a victory over a corrupt government institution, by the leader of USA.

And for those of you that think that Obama knows the daily comings and goings of the IRS, and orders such behaviour, you know where you can all go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, only applies if you are a Jew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, only applies if you are a Jew.

I wasn't even going to say anything, he doesn't get that already he never will.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So just because both recent Presidents have done it, you feel it's ok to be targeted based on personal beliefs?

What if they targeted Atheists?

Let me reiterate myself....

I feel no mercy or sympathy for a DANGEROUS and RADICAL group such as the Tea Party.

And the fact that now the DISGUSTING GOP are acting as if this is some huge conspiracy and violation of government when BUSH was doing the same thing is just another great example of their huge hypocrisy and illegitimacy as a credible political party.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me reiterate myself....

I feel no mercy or sympathy for a DANGEROUS and RADICAL group such as the Tea Party.

And the fact that now the DISGUSTING GOP are acting as if this is some huge conspiracy and violation of government when BUSH was doing the same thing is just another great example of their huge hypocrisy and illegitimacy as a credible political party.

Again this is about asking those groups to supply names presumptively so they could add to their enemies list. While Bush was watching for all groups that were inappropriately using tax except status for political activities. Again, this is apples and oranges and your denial just points to the trouble this is gonna bring down on lots of people. At least until now the IRS under Bush was not going out side its scope of official duty for POLITICAL REASONS.

And your narrative of the tea party as dangerous and radical is a bit hypocritical considering the IRS was targeting normal donors outside of the actual 501 groups. If the IRS went after the NAACP or some other more ethnic group wanting lists of names that donated this would be a larger scandal then what we are seeing now. Not even MSNBC is dumb enough Obama using this tactic. You ever heard giving people enough rope, this is a good example.

The gov't targeting donors is EXACTLY why the TEA PARTY is a good thing for this country. Everything they stopped from passing now is justified and they can block anything they want now the rest of Obamas presidency if they choose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr13711's Items on eBay

Funny cuz your bible says it does.

Eye for an eye and whatnot.

Did you read the posting guidelines before trashing my faith? Although I'm Christian, I'm not going to sit here and bash anyone else's beliefs ... It would be great if you could do the same. In your signature, you mock my religion, but in your post, you down the Tea Party for trying to force their solutions on to the rest of us. If you don't believe in my religion, that's fine, but how about you show a little respect and class. If you want to bash religion and conservatism, go join your friends on HuffPo. I'm here to trade cards and enjoy this hobby, and you're really ruining it for me. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, God doesn't exist, you're acting like that little ten year old brat who goes around telling all the younger kids that Santa Claus isn't real.

I'll refer you to Article VII of the SCF Rules:

"The use of foul or hostile language posted on SCF will not be tolerated. This includes any derogatory statements and profanity.

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to express these on SCF with equal respect and consideration if they are not disruptive."

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Did you read the posting guidelines before trashing my faith? Although I'm Christian, I'm not going to sit here and bash anyone else's beliefs ... It would be great if you could do the same. In your signature, you mock my religion, but in your post, you down the Tea Party for trying to force their solutions on to the rest of us. If you don't believe in my religion, that's fine, but how about you show a little respect and class. If you want to bash religion and conservatism, go join your friends on HuffPo. I'm here to trade cards and enjoy this hobby, and you're really ruining it for me. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, God doesn't exist, you're acting like that little ten year old brat who goes around telling all the younger kids that Santa Claus isn't real.

"The use of foul or hostile language posted on SCF will not be tolerated. This includes any derogatory statements and profanity.

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to express these on SCF with equal respect and consideration if they are not disruptive."

Leave then. This is a Political and Religion discussion board. We barrack, banter, cajole and discuss. But we all get along, what seems to be your problem? Are you going to be a Dobber?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr13711's Items on eBay

Leave then. This is a Political and Religion discussion board. We barrack, banter, cajole and discuss. But we all get along, what seems to be your problem? Are you going to be a Dobber?

My problem is this ... A person is posting negative comments about one religion. If a person has the guts to make fun of Christianity, why doesn't that person have the guts to call out all religion? I'm all for freedom of speech, but what happened to equality? JustAlex is stating that it is unfair for one group to express their beliefs, but at the same time, is picking on another group of people. I understand this is a Politics/Religion board, but this thread was completely political. I'm just trying to figure out how religion even came into play.

I'm sorry, you are right ... I shouldn't be here if I don't want to deal with the bantering. Normally, I'm okay with doing so. I guess I just read the post at the wrong time. I'm not having a good time right now. I'm 27 years old and am losing close friends on what seems to be a daily basis. Don't mind my complaining, I won't do it again.

To all reading this, once again I'm sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't said anything which is hostile, derogatory, or profane.

IMO the Tea Party IS dangerous and radical and I don't have an ounce of mercy, or sympathy towards them when it comes to this issue.

They're acting as if the IRS hasn't targeted other groups in the past which is incorrect, and the fact of the matter is that many of their member openly advocate for "revolution" and they don't like taxes....why shouldn't the IRS investigate them....they probably should if they're going to say such stupid things.

I don't like taxes either, but I understand that it is needed.

As for religion, are you going to tell me that my signature is incorrect about christianity?

Are you going to tell me I said something derogatory or Profane in there? Where?

I do follow the rules here, I don't use profane language, I don't attack anyone on here, and yeah you have your beliefs and I have my beliefs, my beliefs include that ALL religion including christianity is false.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 05-17-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast