Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Baseball Memoribila FT

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball Memoribila FT

I have some baseball memoribilia that I would like to trade for other Baseball memorbilia.

2- Signed Willie Wilson signed baseballs in blue ink on the sweet spot with his #. These are ROML baseballs the cheaper ones. He charges $20 TTM through is organization. Personally Signed at our baseball Tournament

1- 1986 KC Royals Program signed by Willie Wilson. Personally Signed at our baseball tournament

1- Tony Kubek Signed ROMLB Baseball was obtained from Mr. Kubek but not TTM. Was obtain though David Mantle Mickey Mantle son and sold at our Mickey Mantle Classic baseball Tournament I won the action.

1- Bob Wolff HOF Signed ROMLB its signed in black Sharpie on the sweet spot. TTM Signed

1- Bob Uecker ROMLB Signed baseball in blue ink on the sweet spot. TTM Signed

Many Craig Nettles and Willie wilson signed cards if you need one for a set ask me most are 80-90's Signed at our Mickey Mantle Classic Tournament.

I also have a few buttons and patches that were produced in Commerce Oklahoma where I Coach Baseball these were produced by the Glen Berry Company to make the Mickey Mantle Jeans in the early 1960.

I collect HOF signed baseball memorabilia especially signed baseballs if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by bcommerce; 05-13-2013 at 11:33 AM.