Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

really Cleveland made the list? I guess it depends on where you go, but most areas are gang filled and I know no rednecks in Cleveland.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Isn't Cleveland full of Polish descendants?
    I lived in a Russian town, Eastern Europians have a certain brand of redneck that's almost charming. Maybe that's what was seen.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I don't consider myself a Redneck being from Va., just a slight farmer's tan.

My Son was born in Fairfax, VA, Fair Oaks Hospital, just a stones-throw from Bull Run. He gets mad every time I call him a Southerner because he was born below the Mason-Dixon Line. Lol.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Man I love the town names in the south east. Bull Run. That's awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

My Son was born in Fairfax, VA, Fair Oaks Hospital, just a stones-throw from Bull Run. He gets mad every time I call him a Southerner because he was born below the Mason-Dixon Line. Lol.

I enjoy going up to Fairfax from time to time. I used to work in Chantilly. Nice area up there. I'm around an hour and half Southwest from D.C. Between Winchester & Harrisonburg. Lived in Virginia, Arkansas, West Virginia, Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, Ohio & Tennessee.
    Last edited by Zimbow; 05-15-2013 at 10:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I hate articles that are about lists and they don't post the list as the first thing after the headline. Instead they list 3-4 items out of order in a paragraph.

BANNED

Country

I enjoy going up to Fairfax from time to time. I used to work in Chantilly. Nice area up there. I'm around an hour and half Southwest from D.C. Between Winchester & Harrisonburg. Lived in Virginia, Arkansas, West Virginia, Minnesota, Georgia, Texas, Ohio & Tennessee.

Winchester and that area are so cool. I am a Canadian, but somehow from Childhood an American Civil War Junkie. Living in Virginia I was fortunate to see it all. I was in the room where Stonewall Jackson died, then went to the cemetery where his arm was buried, then went to the cemetery where they put his arm back with his body, then I visited his final resting place in Lexington Virginia.

I visited every Civil War battlefield in Virginia, as well as Antietam, and Gettysburg. Amazing is the only word I can use to describe the job that the historians and National Battlefield staff have done in restoring these sites to their past originality based on the photographs of the day.

Every American should visit any number of these, it's a historical lesson that all should see and embrace.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

Winchester and that area are so cool. I am a Canadian, but somehow from Childhood an American Civil War Junkie. Living in Virginia I was fortunate to see it all. I was in the room where Stonewall Jackson died, then went to the cemetery where his arm was buried, then went to the cemetery where they put his arm back with his body, then I visited his final resting place in Lexington Virginia.

I visited every Civil War battlefield in Virginia, as well as Antietam, and Gettysburg. Amazing is the only word I can use to describe the job that the historians and National Battlefield staff have done in restoring these sites to their past originality based on the photographs of the day.

Every American should visit any number of these, it's a historical lesson that all should see and embrace.

Yeah, Winchester is a great place. New Market is about to have a Reenactment this weekend I think. Soldiers already have their tents up this morning. We often go to the reenactments in where Belle Grove is located, just outside of Middletown. That's a beautiful mansion as well as plantation. I have yet to visit Williamsburg, but next week we will be in Norfolk & may take a detour down that way.

BANNED

Country

Yeah, Winchester is a great place. New Market is about to have a Reenactment this weekend I think. Soldiers already have their tents up this morning. We often go to the reenactments in where Belle Grove is located, just outside of Middletown. That's a beautiful mansion as well as plantation. I have yet to visit Williamsburg, but next week we will be in Norfolk & may take a detour down that way.

If you do a Re-enactment, make sure you are on the front line and take some Musketry early. If you die in the first hour, you get more beer and pop and food than anybody else that lasts on the battlefield.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country

Standing at 6'7", I'd look like a sore thumb. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12